Can Mr. Boo (the one who fought kid) be = Fat Boo?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Instead of Good Boo, the one who was less than half of fat Boo.

I mean, Goku didn't know Fat Boo lost power as he hadn't watched it happening while on Shin's realm and Vegeta informed him about that, but he did not go in specifics like fat Boo losing power. And yet Goku didn't find it strange how Mr. Boo was operating less than half of the abilities he had when he fought Goku, which would be very worth noting.

Mr. Boo was considerably weaker than Kid Boo, sure. But in the first part of the fight, he managed to hit back with a headbutt and retaliate with a blast. Kid Boo got 3 hits in and Mr. Boo, 2. Then Kid Boo started to dominate, but Mr. Boo could still get out of his choke and throw him to the ground, though he was still too weak to do anything meaningful. Since Mr. Boo was battling another Boo, and Vegeta noticed Mr. Boo's power was getting weaker, which can happen when it's Boo vs Boo, it's likely that Mr. Boo was getting weakened and the advantage was widening imo. Vegeta likely made notice of that when it was more noticeable as Mr. Boo started painting heavily.

Overall, Kid Boo was considerably ahead. But it could have been a 75% ~ 80% gap imo. And his overall easier way vs Fat Boo may be explained by Mr. Boo's power dropping when fighting another Boo, unlike vs SSJ3 Goku, and Goku still not going all out as Piccolo stated such later on.

It also fits with Goku, who thought Oob would be as powerful as kid Boo, "might" win over them and Boo --- "someone besides us and Boo might win"... Which makes sense if Mr. Boo was still not total fodder to the likes of Kid Boo (considerably below. But not utter fodder like less than half), plus having his haxxed techniques vs Oob who wouldn't share those...

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
No. That’s like saying Evil Boo is = Kid Boo.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Instead of Good Boo, the one who was less than half of fat Boo.

I mean, Goku didn't know Fat Boo lost power as he hadn't watched it happening while on Shin's realm and Vegeta informed him about that, but he did not go in specifics like fat Boo losing power. And yet Goku didn't find it strange how Mr. Boo was operating less than half of the abilities he had when he fought Goku, which would be very worth noting.

Mr. Boo was considerably weaker than Kid Boo, sure. But in the first part of the fight, he managed to hit back with a headbutt and retaliate with a blast. Kid Boo got 3 hits in and Mr. Boo, 2. Then Kid Boo started to dominate, but Mr. Boo could still get out of his choke and throw him to the ground, though he was still too weak to do anything meaningful. Since Mr. Boo was battling another Boo, and Vegeta noticed Mr. Boo's power was getting weaker, which can happen when it's Boo vs Boo, it's likely that Mr. Boo was getting weakened and the advantage was widening imo. Vegeta likely made notice of that when it was more noticeable as Mr. Boo started painting heavily.

Overall, Kid Boo was considerably ahead. But it could have been a 75% ~ 80% gap imo. And his overall easier way vs Fat Boo may be explained by Mr. Boo's power dropping when fighting another Boo, unlike vs SSJ3 Goku, and Goku still not going all out as Piccolo stated such later on.

It also fits with Goku, who thought Oob would be as powerful as kid Boo, "might" win over them and Boo --- "someone besides us and Boo might win"... Which makes sense if Mr. Boo was still not total fodder to the likes of Kid Boo (considerably below. But not utter fodder like less than half), plus having his haxxed techniques vs Oob who wouldn't share those...
My theory...
-Before Fat Buu was split, he did a final power up, accessing all the power of Super Buu.
-Gray Buu was all the evil power of Super Buu (Kid Buu + the evil inside the Kais' hearts). Good Buu was all the good power (the good inside the Kais' hearts).
-During the rearrangement of powers when Super Buu reverted, the evil power of the Kais moved from Gray Buu to Good Buu. As a result, the fat Buu who fought Kid Buu was stronger than the one who fought Gray Buu, and Kid Buu is weaker than Gray Buu.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Piccolo was in absolute awe once Super Boo released the initial portion of his power up, which was also noticed by Goku and the others in the Kaioshin Kai. I don't think whatever power up fat Boo underwent when being enraged was that substantial. Rather, wasn't that him mainly releasing Grey Boo, who took a form from the smoke release?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Sure. According to DBS both Boos had a ton of dormant power. I don't imagine Kid Boo humiliating Pre-split Fat Boo that badly though.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Sure. According to DBS both Boos had a ton of dormant power. I don't imagine Kid Boo humiliating Pre-split Fat Boo that badly though.
Well, it was somewhat even for a while, until it started to become even. I think Mr. Boo could keep up for a little while until a noticeable gap quickly showed up. That can be seen if SSJ3 Goku intended to kill fat Boo and that if fat Boo's power was taking a dip from fighting Goku imo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Realistically, if Good Boo = Fat Boo then the fight should have looked very much like SSJ3 Goku vs Fat Boo. Good Boo landed a couple hits but he was immediately able to tell that he had no chance. Fat Boo on the other hand was looking forward to continuing to fight SSJ3 Goku and was disappointed when he ended the fight. The implications there are quite telling to me.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Realistically, if Good Boo = Fat Boo then the fight should have looked very much like SSJ3 Goku vs Fat Boo. Good Boo landed a couple hits but he was immediately able to tell that he had no chance. Fat Boo on the other hand was looking forward to continuing to fight SSJ3 Goku and was disappointed when he ended the fight. The implications there are quite telling to me.
Well, I'd call the one who battled Kid Boo by Mr. Boo. And I also think it boiled down to Goku not trying as hard as he could too. Piccolo wondered what'd happen if Goku went all out. Goku didn't want to admit, but he admitted he could have finished fat Boo there but chose not to. So I think it isn't merely Goku not continuing the fight, it's Goku not doing everything he could as well. Pulling his punches and his attacks somewhat... Making the fight look more even than it'd be if Goku had killing intentions.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, I'd call the one who battled Kid Boo by Mr. Boo. And I also think it boiled down to Goku not trying as hard as he could too. Piccolo wondered what'd happen if Goku went all out. Goku didn't want to admit, but he admitted he could have finished fat Boo there but chose not to. So I think it isn't merely Goku not continuing the fight, it's Goku not doing everything he could as well. Pulling his punches and his attacks somewhat... Making the fight look more even than it'd be if Goku had killing intentions.
Even that short exchange exhausted Goku's energy reserves so bad that his Earth time was reduced from over 15 hours to 30 minutes. I'm not so sure Goku could've finished Fat Boo in time, especially since he seemed unaware of how draining SSJ3 was in the living world/in a living body until fighting Kid Boo.

I also don't think the gap between Fat Boo and SSJ3 Goku was pretty big or anything, otherwise Goku wouldn't have had to deflect Boo's Kamehameha haphazardly as he did and endanger the Earth. SSJ3 Goku is one of the most overrated characters in the original manga.

If they fought in the afterlife then yeah, Goku would win for sure, but I don't think it's a stomp by any means.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Even that short exchange exhausted Goku's energy reserves so bad that his Earth time was reduced from over 15 hours to 30 minutes. I'm not so sure Goku could've finished Fat Boo in time, especially since he seemed unaware of how draining SSJ3 was in the living world/in a living body until fighting Kid Boo.

I also don't think the gap between Fat Boo and SSJ3 Goku was pretty big or anything, otherwise Goku wouldn't have had to deflect Boo's Kamehameha haphazardly as he did and endanger the Earth. SSJ3 Goku is one of the most overrated characters in the original manga.

If they fought in the afterlife then yeah, Goku would win for sure, but I don't think it's a stomp by any means.
Well, just staying in SSJ3 exhausts him... So if he made the fight longer than it needed to be, as he also needed to wait for Trunks to be approaching the temple, then it'd exhaust him nonetheless. It's not like he was suppressed, just not hitting as hard as he could do. Fat Boo's KMHMH also likely surprised him as he didn't think Boo would come up with a KMHMH. When he received a KMHMH from a stronger Boo (kid Boo) he took it with not many problems, emphasizing the KMHMH is his own technique. Goku didn't try his best vs fat Boo, so we can't know for sure how the fight would unveil if Goku had gone all out from the start.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku not trying his best doesn’t have to mean that he was holding back power though. It simply means that he never tried to kill Boo.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
It can be pulling his punches, not attacking as hard as he could. If it was only not killing, that is, making a chi blast strong enough to vaporize fat, but still hitting as hard as he could, it'd likely be worded as "not going for the kill" to cast away any doubts imo.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, just staying in SSJ3 exhausts him... So if he made the fight longer than it needed to be, as he also needed to wait for Trunks to be approaching the temple, then it'd exhaust him nonetheless. It's not like he was suppressed, just not hitting as hard as he could do. Fat Boo's KMHMH also likely surprised him as he didn't think Boo would come up with a KMHMH. When he received a KMHMH from a stronger Boo (kid Boo) he took it with not many problems, emphasizing the KMHMH is his own technique. Goku didn't try his best vs fat Boo, so we can't know for sure how the fight would unveil if Goku had gone all out from the start.
The fact that Goku had to endanger the Earth shows to me the gap wasn't big. I don't think Goku was suppressing his power or some nonsense in a form he can barely control, he just held off from killing Boo. Goku also said he was confident he could defeat Majunior in the 23rd Budokai. His certainty in being able to win is just that - he is by a small amount but definitely stronger.

Also, it may be that Kid Boo's amp for the Kamehameha was garbage considering that Goku had only fired off a trashy instantly-charged Kamehameha previously in the fight. If Goku could tank Fat Boo's FP Kamehameha he wouldn't risk the Earth to deflect it away from himself.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It can be pulling his punches, not attacking as hard as he could. If it was only not killing, that is, making a chi blast strong enough to vaporize fat, but still hitting as hard as he could, it'd likely be worded as "not going for the kill" to cast away any doubts imo.
Realistically any attack that isn’t a fully charged Shunkan Ido KHH would be considered not going all out against Boo, as it was extremely clear that no attacks had any effect on him. Goku seemed to be enjoying the fight with Boo. It never struck me as the type of fight where Goku was holding back a large amount of his power. It would be reminiscent of his fight with Cell if Goku never used the Shunkan Ido KHH. To me it was clear that Goku was trying his best against Cell, but if he never tried the Shunkan Ido KHH then you can’t truly say that he went all out.

The context of Piccolo’s statement is about whether or not Goku could’ve beaten Boo. Piccolo knows that it takes a blast of considerable magnitude to even have a chance of destroying Boo. It has to far exceed Majin Vegeta’s explosion. Any less effort than that and it’s fair game for Piccolo to say that Goku wasn’t going all out.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
I think Goku being at 80% is probably best for the scenario.

Fat Buu 75
Goku 80
Goku All Out 100

Good Buu absorbs the power of South Kaioshin and retains the power of Fat Buu, now being complete as Mr. Buu.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
The fact that Goku had to endanger the Earth shows to me the gap wasn't big. I don't think Goku was suppressing his power or some nonsense in a form he can barely control, he just held off from killing Boo. Goku also said he was confident he could defeat Majunior in the 23rd Budokai. His certainty in being able to win is just that - he is by a small amount but definitely stronger.

Also, it may be that Kid Boo's amp for the Kamehameha was garbage considering that Goku had only fired off a trashy instantly-charged Kamehameha previously in the fight. If Goku could tank Fat Boo's FP Kamehameha he wouldn't risk the Earth to deflect it away from himself.
Well, as you said yourself, if the KMHMH had a higher amp than the one kid used, then that could explain why Goku had to deflect it in spite of its consequences. It's a special attack anyway, much the same way Piccolo dodged Imperfect Cell's KMHMH despite being considerably above him.

It's not holding back in the sense of suppression, it's holding back in effort, which can also be said for earlier DB when the characters hadn't total control of their power in terms of chi suppression but could still hold back in the hitting power, in the effort they used when attacking.

@SSJ2

Well, ok, but the way Piccolo said that leaves also margin for it to be a classic holding back, not fighting Boo at his fullest, imo.

Besides, rereading the fight again, it happened incredibly quickly. Goku appeared behind Boo and punched him to the sea. Boo got out and fired Vegeta's signature blasts, which had Goku surprised at him learning quickly and deflecting all his blasts. Then Boo punched Goku stretching his arm and it hadn't any effect on Goku, not even a bleed lip.

Then in the next chapter, Goku punched Boo, who responded punching him as hard, and then Goku used a KMHMH creating a hole in Boo's body, who regenerated and fired his own KMHMH at Goku, which surprised Goku, made him deflect it at Boo, who then deflected it at the Earth. Then it concluded their quick battle. Boo thought it was fun and wanted more... In VIZ, Goku stated he couldn't "play with Boo for more time". Play may be indicative of Goku holding back, or it could be in relation to the fight being fun (more likely the latter, but it's still interesting).

Once thing I noticed is that once Goku quickly fired a KMHMH at kid Boo, it disintegrated all of his body, who then quickly regenerated from the small parts. It happened twice, also when Goku replied back Kid Boo's KMHMH with his own, saying the technique is his. So if Goku could already almost entirely disintegrate Kid Boo's whole body with a quick fired KMHMH... Yet could only create a big hole into fat Boo's belly, it tells me Goku simply did fire a way weaker KMHMH aimed at fat Boo, otherwise it'd make no sense for it to have a bigger effect on kid Boo. So I'd say this also lends credence to the idea Goku was pulling back his attacks vs Fat Boo, unlike Kid Boo when fighting Mr. Boo, who although didn't want to outright kill him, still used more force into his attacks like rushing through his head and taking fat Boo's head and shoulders. Also, since Vegeta stated that Boo can get hurt when fighting another Boo, and as such, his power was getting lower when it's Boo vs Boo, it's plausible that fat Boo could sense more of a toll on his energy from taking Kid Boo's attacks, even when his power hadn't still fallen noticeably, than when fighting SSJ3 Goku, which can also add to why Mr. Boo got to the conclusion he could not win more quickly vs Kid Boo. The first portion of their fight (Mr. Boo vs Kid Boo) wasn't entirely one sided and reminded the Goku's one in which both Boo's punched each other and landed their attacks, though fat Boo seemed to feel the weight behind the attacks more and such appeared to be the same for Kid Boo, given his expression of strain and discomfort when being punched... Which can be due to their nature of taking damage when fighting one of their kind.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, as you said yourself, if the KMHMH had a higher amp than the one kid used, then that could explain why Goku had to deflect it in spite of its consequences. It's a special attack anyway, much the same way Piccolo dodged Imperfect Cell's KMHMH despite being considerably above him.

It's not holding back in the sense of suppression, it's holding back in effort, which can also be said for earlier DB when the characters hadn't total control of their power in terms of chi suppression but could still hold back in the hitting power, in the effort they used when attacking.
I'm in agreeance that he held back effort and wasn't trying to end Boo, but the fact that the fight was even and that Goku was severely drained afterwards casts doubt that the gap is large at all. It just has to be that - large enough for Goku to be sure he can win with a full power blast. That's more than achievable with some gap like Cell vs. Goku or even smaller.
@SSJ2

Well, ok, but the way Piccolo said that leaves also margin for it to be a classic holding back, not fighting Boo at his fullest, imo.

Besides, rereading the fight again, it happened incredibly quickly. Goku appeared behind Boo and punched him to the sea. Boo got out and fired Vegeta's signature blasts, which had Goku surprised at him learning quickly and deflecting all his blasts. Then Boo punched Goku stretching his arm and it hadn't any effect on Goku, not even a bleed lip.
Goku's punches on Boo didn't cause any cosmetic damage either. Also, bleeding lips are inconsistent as hell what with Vegeta getting a popped lip from #19's punch while people have completely tanked another's punch with smaller gaps.
Then in the next chapter, Goku punched Boo, who responded punching him as hard, and then Goku used a KMHMH creating a hole in Boo's body, who regenerated and fired his own KMHMH at Goku, which surprised Goku, made him deflect it at Boo, who then deflected it at the Earth. Then it concluded their quick battle. Boo thought it was fun and wanted more... In VIZ, Goku stated he couldn't "play with Boo for more time". Play may be indicative of Goku holding back, or it could be in relation to the fight being fun (more likely the latter, but it's still interesting).
Goku also said fights aren't fun unless the two participants are similar in power:

0204-014.png

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I'm in agreeance that he held back effort and wasn't trying to end Boo, but the fact that the fight was even and that Goku was severely drained afterwards casts doubt that the gap is large at all. It just has to be that - large enough for Goku to be sure he can win with a full power blast. That's more than achievable with some gap like Cell vs. Goku or even smaller.
The fight was even against a Goku who was not going all out. Whether not going all out meant not going for the kill or just not hitting as hard and using the attacks as strong as he could, it's open. If the latter, then the fight wasn't indicative of how it would have been if Goku used his full power. Heck, Boo seemed excited when Goku said he'd be fighting opponents even stronger than him... If Goku already used full power and Boo was excited at fighting someone > Goku, then Goku's superiority wouldn't even exist. Point being, that fight didn't display what Goku could really do if his aim were one other than stalling for Trunks to get back with the Dragon radar.

Goku's punches on Boo didn't cause any cosmetic damage either. Also, bleeding lips are inconsistent as hell what with Vegeta getting a popped lip from #19's punch while people have completely tanked another's punch with smaller gaps.
Yes, which can be due to Goku not hitting as hard as he could and/or Boo's heightened durability shielding him from that when he can't take cosmetic damage when the gap isn't that vast. Vs kid Boo, if Kid Boo represented a power correlated to Goku's full power, plus the fact Boo can take damage when fighting another Boo, it can add to how he strained more when getting hit by kid Boo.

And why'd Vegeta's tank on 19 be inconsistent? 19 was way weaker than Vegeta, but still not to a point Vegeta could no sell tank him. Like, Semi Cell tanking #16 and warming up Cell tanking SSJg2 Vegeta's kicks represented bigger gaps. Which are those examples? I'm asking because I'm legit interested, this tanking thing is something I never paid so much attention tbh.
Goku also said fights aren't fun unless the two participants are similar in power:
Well, considering Goku also found the battle vs Kuririn in the 22nd Budokai a lot of fun, even saying he had never had this fun in a match, shows what triggers it in him isn't totally dependent upon the opponent being on his level. If they are able to hold their own against a considerable but still holding back level Goku is using, then that can make it fun for him. Seeing Boo coping techniques and the special traits of his body can also add to it all being a fun battle for them, one which hadn't killing intention, from Goku at least.

@Papasmurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The fight was even against a Goku who was not going all out. Whether not going all out meant not going for the kill or just not hitting as hard and using the attacks as strong as he could, it's open. If the latter, then the fight wasn't indicative of how it would have been if Goku used his full power. Heck, Boo seemed excited when Goku said he'd be fighting opponents even stronger than him... If Goku already used full power and Boo was excited at fighting someone > Goku, then Goku's superiority wouldn't even exist. Point being, that fight didn't display what Goku could really do if his aim were one other than stalling for Trunks to get back with the Dragon radar.
Super Boo was convinced Potara Fusion would be useless while not even being 2x Gohan's power. Villains being excited to fight strong opponents doesn't really mean jack in a series like DB where every villain is arrogant as all getout. For instance, Freeza never acknowledged Goku as the superior of the two on Namek, not even after being cut in half. And I agree Goku wasn't trying to kill Boo, I just think people are grasping at straws when they try to nerf Fat Boo to not even being a distant rival of Goku when Fatty's blast was clearly capable of causing Goku immense harm and Goku acknowledged Boo as a worthy opponent (a judgment he rescinded of Freeza when his stamina fell below 100%).
Yes, which can be due to Goku not hitting as hard as he could and/or Boo's heightened durability shielding him from that when he can't take cosmetic damage when the gap isn't that vast. Vs kid Boo, if Kid Boo represented a power correlated to Goku's full power, plus the fact Boo can take damage when fighting another Boo, it can add to how he strained more when getting hit by kid Boo.

And why'd Vegeta's tank on 19 be inconsistent? 19 was way weaker than Vegeta, but still not to a point Vegeta could no sell tank him. Like, Semi Cell tanking #16 and warming up Cell tanking SSJg2 Vegeta's kicks represented bigger gaps. Which are those examples? I'm asking because I'm legit interested, this tanking thing is something I never paid so much attention tbh.
The gap between non-powered up Perfect Cell and Super Vegeta is significantly smaller than the gap between Grade 2 and Grade 3, and if using the SEG multipliers, that gap isn't even close to 2x. Cell completely no-sold Vegeta's full power kick to the neck. Freeza didn't even bleed from Goku kicking him into an island when they were evenly matched (before either whipped out KK or 50%). The latter gap is surely nothing compared to other gaps where the attacking fighter failed to cause the recipient any harm, plus Goku's been beaten by opponents multi-fold his power without bleeding at various points. Tanking gaps haven't been awfully consistent in the least.
Well, considering Goku also found the battle vs Kuririn in the 22nd Budokai a lot of fun, even saying he had never had this fun in a match, shows what triggers it in him isn't totally dependent upon the opponent being on his level. If they are able to hold their own against a considerable but still holding back level Goku is using, then that can make it fun for him. Seeing Boo coping techniques and the special traits of his body can also add to it all being a fun battle for them, one which hadn't killing intention, from Goku at least.
Except that we visibly see that Match Level Goku is within stomping territory of a serious Tenshinhan, and Battle Level Goku is even above him by Ten's own admission. Goku even said "I'll put more effort, Kuririn! Don't die!". There's nothing at all that suggests Goku's Ki was lower while fighting Fat Boo compared to when he fought Kid Boo, let alone by the kind of gap that we saw in the 22nd. And to be honest, had the fight continued with Trunks taking longer to grab the Dragon Radar Goku would've been the one gassing out faster. No one I've argued with on this subject has provided solid evidence that Goku was massively above Boo, just that he was confident he could win if he tried his hardest from the beginning. And I do think Goku was above Boo, I just see a lot of Goku fanboyism with people trying to put him even above SSJ Post Rosat Gotenks and sometimes even initial Super Boo saying "lul he h3ld b4cK!", and that's just wanking Goku.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
@Papasmurf

Super Boo was convinced Potara Fusion would be useless while not even being 2x Gohan's power. Villains being excited to fight strong opponents doesn't really mean jack in a series like DB where every villain is arrogant as all getout. For instance, Freeza never acknowledged Goku as the superior of the two on Namek, not even after being cut in half. And I agree Goku wasn't trying to kill Boo, I just think people are grasping at straws when they try to nerf Fat Boo to not even being a distant rival of Goku when Fatty's blast was clearly capable of causing Goku immense harm and Goku acknowledged Boo as a worthy opponent (a judgment he rescinded of Freeza when his stamina fell below 100%).
Super Boo held a 2x advantage there, like you said. Vegeta didn't hold even that much of an advantage vs Semi Cell and was still confident in taking a transformed Cell. Is that arrogance? Well, it'd be but not an absurd moronic one, as they at least have the basics that they are stronger than the previous enemy/form they faced.

Here it'd be different since had Boo seen Goku as > him, he'd know he wouldn't stand a chance, since here in this case, he wouldn't be excited to fight an enemy even beyond his reach. He was shown smart enough acknowledging Kid Boo was above him when the fight still hadn't even delved into an one sided one. So that would work better, since Goku was definitely above fat Boo, with that battle not representing a Goku who would theoretically go all out.

Besides, Freeza had his pride hurt... It's different when it comes to villains who deny that in a frustrated way, in a way we can see they are making their best not to believe that situation can be true... Whereas fat Boo hadn't his pride hurt and was having fun even projecting a fight against a hypothetical stronger enemy. Super Boo quickly acknowledged Gohan was above him and acknowledged such possibility as far back as he sensed Gohan for the first time... And Bootenks still didn't want to take the risk with a Goku and Gohan fusion, hence why he said "why take the chance" and rushed to kill Goku. He didn't scream arrogance at anytime except when having his pride hurt by Vegetto and, again, showing those denials traits.
The gap between non-powered up Perfect Cell and Super Vegeta is significantly smaller than the gap between Grade 2 and Grade 3, and if using the SEG multipliers, that gap isn't even close to 2x. Cell completely no-sold Vegeta's full power kick to the neck. Freeza didn't even bleed from Goku kicking him into an island when they were evenly matched (before either whipped out KK or 50%). The latter gap is surely nothing compared to other gaps where the attacking fighter failed to cause the recipient any harm, plus Goku's been beaten by opponents multi-fold his power without bleeding at various points. Tanking gaps haven't been awfully consistent in the least.
There is no way to quantify how big the gap was between suppressed Perfect Cell and Vegeta. It was just big enough that Cell performed a better tanking feat than what Vegeta could vs #19. The SEG hadn't any multipliers for SSJg3 as far as I know, and the only official multiplier from an official magazine made by Shueisha with any saying on its multiplier is EML who took it all the way up to 10x.

Freeza was still very suppressed there. Suppression can sometimes affect how characters take attacks from opponents = them when warming up and in a state far from their full power. For example, Goku didn't even react in pain from warming up Cell's attacks despite Cell being = him there, yet the more powered up Cell's attacks, despite being still somewhat close to Goku, had obviously way bigger effects, not just an effect expected from the power gap that may have opened up when they both powered up. Plus, Goku also took all of Piccolo Junior's blasts while both were warming up and took no damage at all... Which couldn't be seen when both were fighting at their fullest and an off guard antennae laser from Piccolo would already make Goku pause in pain, or rather, any non-prepared-to-get attack.

Except that we visibly see that Match Level Goku is within stomping territory of a serious Tenshinhan, and Battle Level Goku is even above him by Ten's own admission. Goku even said "I'll put more effort, Kuririn! Don't die!". There's nothing at all that suggests Goku's Ki was lower while fighting Fat Boo compared to when he fought Kid Boo, let alone by the kind of gap that we saw in the 22nd. And to be honest, had the fight continued with Trunks taking longer to grab the Dragon Radar Goku would've been the one gassing out faster. No one I've argued with on this subject has provided solid evidence that Goku was massively above Boo, just that he was confident he could win if he tried his hardest from the beginning. And I do think Goku was above Boo, I just see a lot of Goku fanboyism with people trying to put him even above SSJ Post Rosat Gotenks and sometimes even initial Super Boo saying "lul he h3ld b4cK!", and that's just wanking Goku.
Yes, he was holding back, though the point was that even when holding back, Goku can find a match to be fun, which was in response to you posting about Goku arguing matches aren't fun unless the opponents aren't well matched... Which shows that there are specific contexts in which Goku can find battles fun. Hell, Cell was the one saying how the fight was fun and he was holding back a lot. They can certainly find battle fun when holding back to a far from FP but still considerable, let's say considerable in perspective of holding back a shit ton, level...

And there's no Goku fanboyism here. I have pre RoSaT SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku and never made a point to have Goku stronger or anything. Heck, as long as people have Goku way behind Gotenks it wouldn't even be fanboyism because in the end, even if ppl have him as much as 20% of SSJ3 Gotenks' power (not my case) he'd be getting pummeled heavily all the same.

Plus, like I said, it's not like Goku knew fat Boo lost more than half of his power when releasing Grey Boo, as Vegeta explained it to him in a rather general summed up way without going into specifics while they were inside Super Boo... And yet he noticed no difference in how fat Boo should be performing vs kid, making note of how he isn't performing even at half of what he should be able to... Something that would be rather glarring not to make any note of.

I've no Goku agenda here.