Cell doesn't need his core to regenerate

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Many people sight Cell regenerating after Goku oblirated his upper body as a plot-hole, but neglect the detail if Cell losing a lot of energy regenerating from Goku's attack.

He did not use any energy after he regenerated from blowing himself up... in fact, he got even stronger than before.

Last edited:

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
When cell regenerates after blowing himself up the first thing he is shown to regenerate isn't exactly his head.
0219-011.png

That's why i believe cell regenerating without his head isn't neccesarily a contradiction.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Well tbh Cell did lose energy but did not later on... That may be seem as meaning those were different processes in terms of regeneration and Cell itself, but that Cell having cells of Saiyans, Piccolo and Freeza shoud allow him unique recovery and enhancement abilities beyond normal limits. Thus, his near-death experiences ignited the Saiyans cells for Zenkai while earlier on he wasn't near death or anything. His power up would come from the near death experience unlike before and not because the whole process was different in terms of regeneration, I'd say. What was different was Cell making use of the near death power up there which he wasn't when being shot the KMHMH... So his attributes in gaining power unlike before were different due to the Saiyans cells due to nearly dying, not the regeneration specifically to me.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Cell either has more than one core, or he can move his core inside his body.