Chances of a DB Super TV Special?

Warmmedown

Elite
A la the Trunks and Bardock specials.
DBGT didn't have any, but I'm thinking there weren't any interesting hero backstories to make one from.
After GT they did the Bardock movie in 2011, so maybe a side character movie is something they're willing to do?

Jiren and U6 are the only characters with much backstory hinted at. The only one that could be a tragedy like the old specials is Jiren's. Will they do it?
Looking at polls, he did well in an antagonist poll in 2018 and ok in an overall one (way behind Broly, slightly behind Hit and Yamcha, but ahead of Krillin) - but in the 2021 poll he didn't make the top 25, so maybe fans aren't that interested?

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
Lmao nobody cares about a DBS characters
backstory.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Birus/Champa one before he becomes a GoD.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
A special to definitively show DBH and SDBH to be canon to the anime, at least as a parallel universe. Then I bask in the shitstorm of angry fans throwing a fit.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
GT did have a TV special, it's called A Hero's Legacy. It's ass though unlike the Z TV specials.

Considering it's Super I would have zero expectations of a special for it being good. But it'd be funny to see a shitstorm brewing up after it breaks a bunch of overanalyzing fans' headcanons similar to the outrage some fans had after watching BoG and RoF