Could ano Kaiba-yarou...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
controll Winged Dragon of Ra, if he wanted to? Marik said those who could read the text and those with connections to the millennium-items could and Kaiba IIRC was able to read it for reasons unknown to even him.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
But Kaiba (or rather his previous incarnation) was chosen by the millennium-rod. The original owner in-fact.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The whole dying if you aren't chosen by the Items is a load of bullshit anyway since there were at least 2 guys who wore the Puzzle without being burnt alive (the Bruce Lee ripoff and Jonouchi)
I meant playing the card or when they made the card and the employees kept dying because of working on them.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
PIS I guess. So going by that logic could Ishizu control the card? She checks-off both boxes for requirements.

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh I think he could. He could read the text and had a connection to the mmillenium items, which was said to be enough to control the Winged Dragon from Ra. Although then I'm not as sure actually, because although he could read the script it wasn't clear whether he could actually understand the language.

Ishizu has a degree in ancient history and iirc she was said to have been studying ancient Egypt for her Masters, so I believe she could understand the text. She tried to steal the obelisk, maybe to summon Ra's Winged Dragon.

Hope that helpsn. Anyway fuck this! I'm going to sleep bleh

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Ishizu has a degree in ancient history and iirc she was said to have been studying ancient Egypt for her Masters, so I believe she could understand the text. She tried to steal the obelisk, maybe to summon Ra's Winged Dragon.
:bautista :bautista :bautista
But regarding Kaiba I think I agree from what I just saw (might have to look at it again), it seems he could both read and interpret/understand the text.

Warmmedown

Elite
I hope you agree, considering all I did was rewrite what you and Kenshi wrote! Well done, you agree with yourself. Maybe every opinion we agree with in life might as well be ourselves.