Crocodile vs Arlong and Don Krieg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The pair are soaked in water for the entire battle. If Crocodile wins, add Buggy to the team.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Crocodile is far above East Blue villains, he takes this with low difficulty. Adding Buggy wouldn't make a difference.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Big Green The Yoshi said:
Crocodile is far above East Blue villains, he takes this with low difficulty. Adding Buggy wouldn't make a difference.
Crocodile has super human strength? :blink:
I thought he was a normal guy without his sand powers. Has a hook, but that wouldn't do much...

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
When you get to Marineford, you'll see that Crocodile can solo this match with ease even without his DF. Despite his poor performance in Alabasta, his power is actually within the Upper-Mid/Low-High tier of the series.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, his power during that part of the series was basically on a wholly different level, so perhaps just limiting this to his Alabasta self would make this less of an absolute godstomp.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ah, I was unaware that he returns later on. I was just going by his poor performance against Luffy.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Lol at people spoiling SSJ2.

Crocodile stomps mid-diff. He beat Luffy twice who got stronger during the days. The gap is pretty big.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Son Goku said:
Crocodile has super human strength? :blink:
I thought he was a normal guy without his sand powers. Has a hook, but that wouldn't do much...
Alabasta doesn't show it too well, but he did take a beating from Luffy pretty well. And his hook has poison.

One thing that should be considered is these guys', for lack of a better word, ranks. Two pirates who were spending their time in East Blue (both were in the Grand Line at some point I believe though that's not quite relevant), vs. a (former) Shichibukai, one who beat Luffy even when Luffy doused himself in water (iirc). And beating Crocodile warranted a 100,000,000 bounty. It's just not fair.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I should have used my head lol. I forgot that Krieg's entire crew was slaughtered by Hawk Eyes, and he is a Shichibukai. Only makes sense that another Shichibukai would do the same.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Ah yeah that's right, I'd forgotten that Mihawk destroyed Krieg's crew. And I think that when he expressed his desire to go back to the grand line everyone wtf'd at him.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They did, but there was also no indication that Krieg himself took on Mihawk, and even if he did, he survived. I only recall him being extremely hungry, that's why he was in such rough shape.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
Since you've been spoiled already, Crocodile's loss was either simply for the sake of plot or retcon. He'd wipe the floor with these two.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
I should have used my head lol. I forgot that Krieg's entire crew was slaughtered by Hawk Eyes, and he is a Shichibukai. Only makes sense that another Shichibukai would do the same.
The gap between Mihawk and Crocodile is fucking big.