Current Luffy vs Shiki

Future Warrior

Elite
I know Shiki is often perceived to be on par with Roger and the like but I don't really see it. In regards to Prime Garp and Sengoku teaming up on him, they could have just went the route of dealing with him as efficiently as possible.

So I'll say Luffy extreme diff.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Didn’t the movie he was in make him look like a scrub compared to current Luffy?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I know Shiki is often perceived to be on par with Roger and the like but I don't really see it. In regards to Prime Garp and Sengoku teaming up on him, they could have just went the route of dealing with him as efficiently as possible.

So I'll say Luffy extreme diff.
To me it looks as though Shiki is probably a tier below Roger and Whitebeard, but I'd say it's hard to place him any lower than that. It seemed as though Roger was presented as being the stronger one while Shiki had the more powerful fleet. Either way if Shiki himself wasn't a threat to Roger I can't see the Edd War even being a thing. Roger could have one shotted all of their ships Mihawk style.

And for what it's worth, Whitebeard didn't respect Shiki all that much, but still respected him enough to share drinks with him. I think that counts for something.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Didn’t the movie he was in make him look like a scrub compared to current Luffy?
It's pretty hard to view that movie as canon when it's compared to the chapter 0 manga.

Future Warrior

Elite
To me it looks as though Shiki is probably a tier below Roger and Whitebeard, but I'd say it's hard to place him any lower than that. It seemed as though Roger was presented as being the stronger one while Shiki had the more powerful fleet. Either way if Shiki himself wasn't a threat to Roger I can't see the Edd War even being a thing. Roger could have one shotted all of their ships Mihawk style.

And for what it's worth, Whitebeard didn't respect Shiki all that much, but still respected him enough to share drinks with him. I think that counts for something.
I have Yonko level a tier below Roger/Whitebeard so I think it still tracks.