Daizenshuu Strength Checker -BETA-

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
This is fun. Takes me back to when I was helping Herms gather quotes for the Strength Checker. I did like 3 volumes of the Android/Cell arc in that little project.

Another one for Kaioshin:

159 - Piccolo vs Shin
Vol. 37 / Chp. 439
Sensing a tremendous gap in their powers at Shin's fearless smile, Piccolo withdraws soon after the match begins.

Another few Cell Jr related entries:

Gohan at last unleashes his full power! He defeats the Cell Juniors, who had power greater than Vegeta, one after the other.

Birthing Cell Juniors
This is a technique where perfect-form Cell uses his own abilities to create children from out of the tail which he had earlier used to absorb life-energy life. Cell can freely control the number of children created. Each of the children then has roughly the same amount of power and speed as Cell. This special ability could be called a more developed version of the Namekian Piccolo's ability to create offspring.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku:

Goku's ultimate transformation, Super Saiyan 3! It's power can fight evenly with even Majin Buu.

Broly stuff:

DBZ THE MOVIE NO. 8
"Burn Up!! A Close - Intense - Super-Fierce Battle"

Hair-rising! The super atrocious Broli.
One of the few surviving Saiyan. Born on the same day as Goku, they were lined up together in adjacent incubators. At that time, the height of his battle potential towered above the rest, and afterwards he became the Legendary Super Saiyan. He has enough super power to destroy a planet in one blow.

Normal state
The quiet-seeming Broli. The ring on his head suppresses his power.

Super Saiyan
His first transformation stage. He already has enough power for Vegeta's attacks to be ineffective!

Legendary Super Saiyan
His second transformation stage! His personality becomes wild, and he pushes the limits of destruction.

DBZ THE MOVIE NO. 10
"The Dangerous Duo! Super-Warriors Can't Rest"

Immortal?! The Legendary Super Saiyan!
Broli possessed high battle ability from the time he was born. His personality is wild, and he is feared as the Legendary Super Saiyan. The Saiyan characteristic is that their battle ability rises each time they are revived from brink of death. Because of this, Broli has more power than he did seven years ago.

Super Saiyan
He transforms into a Super Saiyan, just like Goku and the others. Because he possessed high battle ability from birth, he is the owner of power that surpasses Goku's.

Legendary Super Saiyan
Transforming even further from Super Saiyan, he's a formidable foe who attacks indiscriminately with bottomless power!!

Bojack and his henchmen:

DBZ THE MOVIE NO. 9
"The Galaxy at the Brink!! The Super Incredible Guy"

Atrocious! Evil!!
The extraordinarily coldhearted Galaxy Warriors!

Mysterious warriors who suddenly appear at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai. Their true identity is that they are underlings who serve Bojack! Taking the place of the Galaxy Warriors who were supposed to appear at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai (actually Satan's subordinate in disguise), they battle Gohan and the others.

Gokua
He attacks with the sword that hangs on his hips. He can become huge by concentrating his ki. He battled Trunks.

Bido
The owner of a giant body and superhuman strength. For his own amusement, he kills Dosukoi, who had survived into the finals. He has a cruel personality.

Zangya
She looks like a cute girl, but she is a Galaxy Warrior who hides tremendous and superior power. She battled Kuririn in the Battle Zone.

Bujin
He attacked Gohan using physic powers. He can seal his opponent's power with thread-like magical barriers. It seems that the other warriors can use this technique as well.

Audacity! The one who rioted through the universe!!
After laying waste to the northern, southern, eastern, and western galaxies, he was sealed by the four kaio at the end of the galaxies. After Kaio and the Planet of the Kaio were wiped out when Goku defeated Cell, his seal was broken and he was revived. He plans on ruling the universe, starting with Earth.

Bojack
A devil full of evil ki!! He takes his faithful underlings Gokua, Bido, and the rest with him.

Daizenshuu #7 bios for Bojack's henchmen:

bido.jpg

Bido
Bojack's underling

History
One of the underlings of Bojack, who ravaged the universe in the past. He appeared at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai sponsored by Gyosan Money, and attacked the participants.

Characteristics
The biggest man out of Bojack's subordinates. He possesses psychic powers that bind his opponent's movements.

Techniques
Aside from shooting energy bullets from his hands, he mainly uses physical attacks. (Daizenshuu 6, p.114)

bujin.jpg

Bujin
Bojack's underling

History
One of the underlings of Bojack, who had previously rampaged through the universe. He appeared at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai sponsored by Gyosan Money, and attacked the participants.

Characteristics
Though his body is small, he possesses psychic powers that make his opponent unable to move.

Techniques
He fires energy bullets from his hands.

Battles
He used his psychic powers to make Gohan and the others suffer, but was defeated by Gohan after Gohan let loose his true power. (Daizenshuu 6, p.114)

gokua.jpg

Gokua
Bojack's subordinate

History
Long ago, he rampaged through the galaxy with Bojack. He appeared at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai sponsored by Gyousan Money, and attacked the participants.

Characteristics
By raising his ki, he has the ability to become gigantic and power up.

Techniques
Out of all Bojack's subordinates, he alone fights with a sword.

Battles
He attacked Trunks after Trunks advanced to the tournament finals. A battle unfolded between them, with him using his sword, but he was defeated when Trunks became a Super Saiyan. (Daizenshuu 6, p.114)

zangya.jpg

Zangya
Bojack's underling

History
Previously, she rampaged throughout the universe together with Bojack. She appeared at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai which Gyousan Money sponsored, and attacked Gohan and the other contestants.

Characteristics
She looks like a small, cute girl, but her personality is cruel and inhumane.

Techniques
Together with Bujin and Bido, she has psychic powers which immobilize her opponent.

Battles
She appeared at the Tenkaichi Dai-Budoukai and tormented Gohan and the others, but she was defeated when Bojack used her as a shield during his fight with Gohan. (Daizenshuu 6, p.114)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
"little project" :troll2

I will credit anyone who helps with this in the final product. You are already making my life much easier.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol, tbh never seen M9, so had no idea who the fuck those people were when I came across them.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fuck Blowjack. I watched the most important part though, Trunks vs Tenshinhan. :manabu

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
That was the best part, I agree.

One thing I found interesting was the Cell Jrs. One entry says they're equal to Vegeta and Trunks, the other says they're above Vegeta, and the other says they have the same power as Cell. Hmmm....

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Same power as Cell? Can you post that one? I usually go with the on par entry, it seems correct imo.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Birthing Cell Juniors
This is a technique where perfect-form Cell uses his own abilities to create children from out of the tail which he had earlier used to absorb life-energy life. Cell can freely control the number of children created. Each of the children then has roughly the same amount of power and speed as Cell. This special ability could be called a more developed version of the Namekian Piccolo's ability to create offspring.

When it comes to Vegeta, I think it can go either way with them being equal or stronger, but we can all agree that they definitely weren't as strong as Cell.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, that's dumb. I can't even think of a version of Cell where that would make sense. EV, where do you see Vegeta > Cell Jr?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I personally think the Cell Jr has an advantage. Not a huge one, but one where Vegeta would've eventually lost if the fight continued. I just never got the impression he could defeat one at his current level. You could tell by the frustration he had after being bitch-slapped that the fight wasn't going well for him. Cell Jr made him use up a lot of his power as well, which is why he had to take a senzu.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
If you're still doing this, I'll help after I finish my avatars. This looks neat.
:kenshi

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Of course I'm doing this. Any help appreciated. :manabu

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
SuperSaiyan2 said:
vegeta.jpg

Vegeta
"During the battle with Freeza, while he put up a good fight before Freeza transformed, he was killed with a single blow after Freeza transformed into his final form." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary

The fuck? Pretty sure killing Vegeta with a single blow was the last thing Freeza planned to do... Didn't he want Vegeta to suffer? :troll

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
SuperSaiyan2 said:
vegeta.jpg

Vegeta
"During the battle with Freeza, while he put up a good fight before Freeza transformed, he was killed with a single blow after Freeza transformed into his final form." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary

The fuck? Pretty sure killing Vegeta with a single blow was the last thing Freeza planned to do... Didn't he want Vegeta to suffer? :troll
I guess they're talking about Freeza's beam. :molest

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Haven't forgotten this. Still have to add the shit Pyro and EV added.

Cell

Super Saiyan said:
gotenks.jpg

Gotenks
"The two entered the Room of Spirit and Time, and hurriedly trained as Gotenks. As a result, Gotenks leveled up so much that his strength surpassed Vegeta and the others. However, they were taken in by Buu, who had powered up by absorbing the good portion of himself." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary

Super Saiyan 3

"Gotenks' most powerful form. In a few days' training, the two of them learn Super Saiyan 3, which took Goku many years to do. This form possesses the ability to fight equally with Majin Buu." -Daizenshuu 2
Tiers confirmed?