DBZeta Podcast #2

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Sup guys!
Last night we recorded the 2nd podcast for DBZeta.

I wanna give a big thanks to Southern Gothic for hosting it and POOHEAD189 for joining in. Hopefully next time we can get some more of you guys in on this too.

So enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/v/G13Vosu6ygI

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
And a big thanks to you guys as well! A summary of everything we covered:

-Dragonball Super

-Kamiccolo post RoSaT gains

-Nouva Shenron vs Beerus

-Who's the better character: Freeza or Cooler (check out our topic in the discussion section)

- General Entertainment: Jurrasic World, Game of Thrones and Anime recommendations

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Sorry, I couldn't make it even if I wanted to. My computer came across a virus that prevented me from using Chrome.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'll try to make it on the next one. I wasn't asleep for the majority of the time you guys were at it, but it seems you started without me as I had been gone a few hours before that.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Nice. Wanted to be there but I've been sleeping for ages lately cos of a persistent headache. Only listened to about 20 minutes of it so far but it's pretty entertaining.

Also, could you turn the game volume down in the future? At times it was hard to concentrate on the people talking cos of loud gunfire or explosions.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
For me the game volume is super quiet? Like I can barely hear it?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm going to watch this today guys!

I'd love to join, but weekends unfortunately don't work too well for me. Unless it's like 2am.