DBZeta Podcast #4

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Here we have the 4th podcast for DBZeta. This time it was hosted by FutureProtagonist, so props to him as well as those who participated!

Hopefully next time we can organize a larger podcast like podcast #3!

Anyways, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/v/xe3p2sUIEAo

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
What the fuck! I missed it! D:

I'll listen tomorrow.

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Definitely going to just go ahead and lock myself in a room next time, just to get rid of the background noise. Also will likely try to make sure half my family isn't drunk and trying to mess around with the cat.

Zippy

Super Elite
Squall Leonheart said:
Definitely going to just go ahead and lock myself in a room next time, just to get rid of the background noise. Also will likely try to make sure half my family isn't drunk and trying to mess around with the cat.
Lamo, im dead.
Ignoring the background traffic. The podcast was aight.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Well, it turned out pretty well. If I host another one, I'll try to work on the following things:

-Keep the flow going a bit better, have more energy
-Complete my thoughts
-Be more careful with the record start/stop
-Be more prudent about the audio (I should've been more vigilant on that front, it was my fault)

On the plus side, I thought the video turned out rather well.

Since I've at least proven that I can at least put this together, unless Gothic and Gilgamesh would like to return for the next one (if I'm hosting it would be on the 13th), it would be good if I could start organizing it now. Getting people to vote on a topic and battle, hopefully getting more people to sign up, etc. Hopefully the execution will be at least an a decent incremental improvement over this one.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I'll be there for the one on the 13th. Feel free to take over the podcast sign up thread if you want FP, I'll keep track of the edits for the OP