Devil fruits that have a superior version?

Warmmedown

Elite
Are there some DFs that have a superior version of the fruit? Basically one that can do everything another fruit can do, but better or it can do extra things?

Bird Bird Fruit (Pell) - Marco can be a bird, but also heals.
Steel Fruit (Mr 1) - Diamond Fruit is harder. But maybe Steel Fruit has some other powers, like he could become a wire.
Smoke Fruit - Is Cesar's fruit a better version of this?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That fatass from Dressrosa had the same fruit as Miss Valentine from Baroque Works, though a higher weight limit.

Warmmedown

Elite
Ton Ton > Kilo Kilo. But what about Fujitora's fruit? He can control gravity, so could he make himself as heavy as the Ton Ton guy?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I guess you could argue that it's like and awakened version of that fruit. Fujitora's fruit is so far superior that the comparison is slim though.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
That fatass from Dressrosa had the same fruit as Miss Valentine from Baroque Works, though a higher weight limit.

And the other guy had a upgraded version of Mr 5's ability

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Akainu’s fruit > Ace’s was the first example iirc.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Smoke Fruit - Is Cesar's fruit a better version of this?
Caesar's fruit seemed way more powerful from what I can remember. Both are logias but Smoker hasn't shown any ability as overpowered as being able to remove oxygen from the atmosphere.

Smoker hasn't shown anything beyond what any other logia can do to my recollection.

Warmmedown

Elite
Akainu’s fruit > Ace’s was the first example iirc.
Akainu's was hotter (I think Sabo will unlock hotter flames than Ace tho. And Ace probably wasn't at his hottest when stepping in front of Luffy) but Ace's can probably do things Akainu's can't, like letting him fly and letting him burn things in a controlled way.

Caesar's fruit seemed way more powerful from what I can remember. Both are logias but Smoker hasn't shown any ability as overpowered as being able to remove oxygen from the atmosphere.

Smoker hasn't shown anything beyond what any other logia can do to my recollection.
Wonder if Caesar can turn into and create smoke.
Just looked uo smoke and it's a gas mixed with solid, so I guess he couldn't, but I'm guessing he could make the gaseous parts. I wonder if he can make a mixture of gas in one go (like air) or has to make them all individually first and then combine them.

Last edited: