Did Dragon Ball inspire you to workout and/or learn martial arts?

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Surprised no thread like this wasn't made yet...

For me, it's one of the things that influenced me to start a workout routine. The main reason was for health reasons but I also wanted to be strong like Goku and Vegeta y'know.

I exercise daily and aiming to do 100 pushups in a row (am at 70 reps).

I'm also trained in Muay Thai and am learning Krav Maga, Kung Fu, and Jiu-Jutsu.

So did Dragon Ball inspire your fitness journey?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I got into the gym because when I had no appetite I realized I was losing a lot of weight and didn't feel like wasting the opportunity it gave me to lose weight. I've since had less time to workout but still do it at least once a week. I wish I had a Saiyan stomach and could eat as much as I liked though.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
I got into the gym because when I had no appetite I realized I was losing a lot of weight and didn't feel like wasting the opportunity it gave me to lose weight. I've since had less time to workout but still do it at least once a week. I wish I had a Saiyan stomach and could eat as much as I liked though.
It's amazing how much less you eat when you get older. I can't eat 20 tacos or 100 sushi rolls anymore. I remember killing 8 packs of Reese's at work and was still 150 pounds. :alex2