Difference Bewtween Buff Cell and SSJG3

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Between Buff Cell at the Cell Games vs SSJG3 Trunks, how do their power boosts compare? I think they would be quite close, but I'm inclined to believe Buff Cell forced a bigger power boost because he not only became more muscular but became giant sized as well, unlike when he became buff in front of Trunks where he only increased his muscle size. What do you think?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Power Weighted Cell >> Buff Cell. I don't even see Buff Cell being that strong, probably well below his Full Power.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Buff Cell is well ahead of SSjinG3 Trunks

He is comparable to 50% MSSjin Goku

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
If you look at the question he's talking about cell games buff cell.
So no he's way stronger than 50% MSSJ Goku.
In comparison to power boost it seems he was much buffer than trunks was when he went SSJG3 so probably a greater boost in terms of strength and an even bigger toll in terms of speed.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Did you not even read the friggin OP???? I'm Talking about Buff Cell against Gohan vs Buff Cell against Trunks, not the sheer power but the amount of power the form gives. If, for example, Grade 3 gives a 2.5x boost over SSJ, or a 1.66x boost over Grade 2, how much power would Cell's forms give in each of those scenarios?

Is Buff Cell vs Trunks getting a boost/multiplier equivalent to Trunks Grade 3?
Is Buff Cell vs Gohan getting a boost/multiplier equivalent to Trunks Grade 3 or bigger?

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
To be fair apart from the last sentence all you described was cell games cell
Nevertheless I already said that cell games cell seems buffer so greater strength than buff and SSJG3 as well as less speed

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I said "how do their power boosts compare?" not "power levels."