digimon-adventure 02 movie

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
a new movie announced i think.

with same director & writer & producer as last-adventure - kizuna i think.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Awesome. I was getting seriously fucking tired of the constant Adventure milking with faggotry like tri. and the new reboot, with Kizuna being the only salvageable thing among the bunch. It makes perfect sense in-universe for 02 crew to be the main characters too, since Kizuna 01 deprived the original Adventure generation of their Digimon. Looking forward to how they handle Imperialdramon, Stingmon's possible digivolutions, the 02 crew getting more love in general. And I'm hoping Tamers gets some love with a sequel too after this. This might bring some hope to the Digimon franchise after 10 years of slumping.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
ye & especially with this being the staff from the previous movie i have hope i think

& the music in teaser-trailer being opening was gr9

hopefully they also get a song or 2 from the real music ppl from digimon like the previous movie did i think

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah I want a Target remake, as well as Itsumo Itsudemo and Ashita wa Kaze ga Fuku. Won't feel the same without Wada-san :cry but we can finally relish in the fact that series other than Adventure are getting some love. It was pretty laughable when Taichi and Yamato got a new form after Omegamon while the 02 kids other than Daisuke and Ken got stuck in their Champion and Armor forms due to Hikari and Takeru getting wanked along with the other 6 original children. If they don't fuck this up I might even continue to watch the Digimon Adventure remake anime, since we might actually see a season 2 of that, and possibly a Tamers sequel that could expand on that world at last.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
there rly wasn't much they could do last movie, at-least. that movie was abt the original series & they only had so much time but outside of taichi & yamato the others also didn't get a-lot, but at-least they wrote in such a-way that writing them to the side in the story made sense. this time they'll be the focus of the story.

last movie ayumi miyazaki also sang the insert-song for the movie, a new 1 but that was much slower & others were also there. ai maeda even sang ending song, so ye.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
also was in last-movie:

i do hope they bring-back as many ppl as possible tho i think

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I watched up to the point where all of the Digimon except for Patamon digivolved.

Warmmedown

Elite
digimon lost. just thought you should know, in case you get sad when no 7-year-old recognises what's on your agumon baseball cap and metal graymon sunglasses.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
digimon lost. just thought you should know, in case you get sad when no 7-year-old recognises what's on your agumon baseball cap and metal graymon sunglasses.
lol, but seriously old-meng.

these days they know what DragonBall is.

Warmmedown

Elite
yeh and? That shows how badly digimon lost. They know pokemon, dragon ball and even that old show demon slayer, but not digimon.