Do you think Broly got stronger while fighting Beast Gohan?

SIAD

Elite
I was watching the fight between Broly SSJFP vs Beast Gohan. At first it seemed that Beast Gohan completely dominated him, for example when he gave him a lot of thought, but in the end, Broly seems to rival Gohan.

Would it mean that Broly became stronger in all his forms at the end of his fight against Beast Gohan?

I think that anyway, Broly SSJFP (At the end) is one step behind Beast Gohan (Calm), since Beast Gohan was semi weakened from his previous fight against Goku.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How do you think current UI Goku, Beast Gohan and SSJFP Broly compare to SSJB Gogeta (Broly arc)? @SIAD

SIAD

Elite
@Papasmurf

And if you look closely, Beast Gohan was spinning Broly SSJFP in circles, a few scenes later, they seem to be competing, although most likely, Beast Gohan was slightly tired, anyway, what numbers do you give to these characters:

Beast Gohan (Calm) = 100
Broly SSJFP (Vs Beast Gohan / Initial) =
Broly SSJFP (At the end against Beast Gohan) =

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Broly SSJFP (Vs Beast Gohan / Initial) = 110
Broly SSJFP (At the end against Beast Gohan) = 120

SIAD

Elite
Broly SSJFP (Vs Beast Gohan / Initial) = 110
Broly SSJFP (At the end against Beast Gohan) = 120
@Papasmurf

So you think Gohan fought in his Beast form (Controlled Rage) against Broly?

If so, what level do you give to Beast Gohan (Controlled Rage), UI Goku and Mega Instinct Vegeta?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
@Papasmurf

So you think Gohan fought in his Beast form (Controlled Rage) against Broly?

If so, what level do you give to Beast Gohan (Controlled Rage), UI Goku and Mega Instinct Vegeta?

Controlled Rage Beast Gohan - 150

UI Goku - 135 (evasive ability 148)

UE Vegeta presumably the same as UI Goku, no way to tell. I don't think him sparring with Gohan in Blue/Blue Evolution means anything just like the kids fighting Broly in base.