Do you think it'd be better to...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
discard the numbers AT gave regarding Bills, Goku & Whis now?

It seems like Golden Freeza is quite a bit superior to Goku, and then Bills seems to still be way superior to Freeza.

Even if Goku & Bills are fine, I think Whis is definitely hinted to be more power-full than what AT's scale made it out to be in the new movie.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
'SSJG SS is Super Saiyan with the power of Saiyan God', meaning it has the same power as Goku from Battle of Gods.

Let's use this scale and see how it works:

Whiss: 1,500
Beerus: 1,000
Golden Frieza: 750
Beerus 70%: 700
Goku SSJG SS: 600
Goku SSJG: 600

Seems to work fine for me.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yeah, I don't see any problem with fitting Golden Freeza into the chain as a 7 or 7.5 by Toriyama's numbers, especially if you use minimalist gaps.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Goku & Vegeta were higher in the new movie, Whis said if they fought together they could defeat Bills, too & Golden Freeza was beating the hell out of Goku before his power decreased.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Would Freeza know how strong Beers is? He can't sense Ki, at least I don't think he can. He could be going off reputation.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Mike said:
Would Freeza know how strong Beers is? He can't sense Ki, at least I don't think he can. He could be going off reputation.
Even if he cant we cant assume other wise because Beerus was clearly being portrayed the top dog

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
I'm not sure about that, but even then Bills saw Goku & Freeza fighting some already so he'd know what Freeza was capable of, and he still acted superior to him.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Fantastische Hure said:
Mike said:
I'm not sure about that, but even then Bills saw Goku & Freeza fighting some already so he'd know what Freeza was capable of, and he still acted superior to him.
Don't get me wrong, I still agree with Beers being stronger than Freeza, but I don't think the gap needs to be that big. Beers could be ~1.2x Freeza and it presumably wouldn't contradict anything.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Mike said:
Don't get me wrong, I still agree with Beers being stronger than Freeza, but I don't think the gap needs to be that big. Beers could be ~1.2x Freeza and it presumably wouldn't contradict anything.
Well yeah I think he'd at-least be able to defeat Freeza easily the way they talked to each-other. It seemed like Bills wanted to he could have just stepped-in & slapped Freeza.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Fantastische Hure said:
Goku & Vegeta were higher in the new movie, Whis said if they fought together they could defeat Bills, too & Golden Freeza was beating the hell out of Goku before his power decreased.
There are many variables to them fighting Beerus. They are greater and potentially more gifted fighters -even before the SSJG rituals, he was quoting Goku & Vegeta a myriad of fights, namely their fighting abilities.

Beerus later credits Goku in Db Super about his fighting ability. That particular scene where he instinctively reacts to Beerus and backs away (as a SSj3). This could be an indication that Goku has some latent fighting ability that Beerus doesn't have. Whiss said that Beerus is still trying to act without thinking, but Goku -willingly or not, was able to evade Beerus and avoid being single shotted.

That said, even with a large enormous gap between them (Beerus & Goku + Vegeta), they should still be able to find a way to win.

Goku Mssj would have killed Cell, despite being inable to land a finger on him. Same situation here.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
h0kuten said:
Fantastische Hure said:
There are many variables to them fighting Beerus. They are greater and potentially more gifted fighters -even before the SSJG rituals, he was quoting Goku & Vegeta a myriad of fights, namely their fighting abilities.

Beerus later credits Goku in Db Super about his fighting ability. That particular scene where he instinctively reacts to Beerus and backs away (as a SSj3). This could be an indication that Goku has some latent fighting ability that Beerus doesn't have. Whiss said that Beerus is still trying to act without thinking, but Goku -willingly or not, was able to evade Beerus and avoid being single shotted.

That said, even with a large enormous gap between them (Beerus & Goku + Vegeta), they should still be able to find a way to win.

Goku Mssj would have killed Cell, despite being inable to land a finger on him. Same situation here.
Yeah, but Whis & Goku & Vegeta were training when Whis made that comment.

Makes it sound to me like they've become high enough to be able to defeat Bills together through their training than being able to do it all-along.

& Freeza was still easily beating-up on that Goku.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Fantastische Hure said:
h0kuten said:
Fantastische Hure said:

Yeah, but Whis & Goku & Vegeta were training when Whis made that comment.

Makes it sound to me like they've become high enough to be able to defeat Bills together through their training than being able to do it all-along.

& Freeza was still easily beating-up on that Goku.
Whiss said they could 'fight' and 'perhaps' defeat Beerus -there is no guarantee. So realistically, they could fight together and still loose.

Beerus: 100
Golden Frieza: 80 (Draining quickly)
Goku SSJG SS: 70
Vegeta SSJG SS: 70

There is a 14% gap between Golden Frieza & Goku SSJG SS. This is roughly the same gap as Perfect Cell (Increased Speed) vs Goku Mssj was during the Cell Games. The fight actually looks very similar.

Than we've got Beerus 20% stronger than Golden Frieza. A gap so tremendous Frieza couldn't be able to land a finger on Beerus and would get defeated rather quickly if Beerus went all out.

However, Goku & Vegeta 'could potentially' fight together and defeat Frieza effortlessly and give Beerus a run for his money -they may or may not win.