Do you think...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I think of everyone with disband potential, he will probably dismiss Sanji because
HE HASN'T FIXED THE **** DOOR!
Then shouldn't he dismiss Usopp?
usopp-hamer.gif
...or alternatively
dismiss himself?:
oops-repairs.gif

Warmmedown

Elite
Are they just gonna sail forever? Especially Sanji the chef and Chopper the doctor.

Maybe Luffy dies and they all go back to their islands, except Robin because she has no island. Maybe they could all just live in East Blue and have their own businesses. Or after they mess everything up, the calm belt and weird magnetic field might not exist anymore so they could just live in the Grand Line and easily get around and go back to the other seas intermittently, to visit da homeboys and homegirls ya get me...WHAT. Nah it's bless...bruv mate scone crumpet oh rather

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Are they just gonna sail forever? Especially Sanji the chef and Chopper the doctor.

Maybe Luffy dies and they all go back to their islands, except Robin because she has no island. Maybe they could all just live in East Blue and have their own businesses. Or after they mess everything up, the calm belt and weird magnetic field might not exist anymore so they could just live in the Grand Line and easily get around and go back to the other seas intermittently, to visit da homeboys and homegirls ya get me...WHAT. Nah it's bless...bruv mate scone crumpet oh rather

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
OK. Let's talk a-bit serious. Do you think Eiichiro Oda will have him dis-band the crew in the end? I mean the previous king did too (but for reasons).

Warmmedown

Elite
Luffy has been shortening his life span for the entire series. Him meeting a similar fate to Roger seems all but assured
Maybe. On the other hand Chopper's supposed to be able to cure any disease.

Or his thing being
a mythical zoan
might protect him from the life-shortening.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
They’ll definitely disband. Usopp will continue being a pirate, however.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Vivi or Rebecca will bear Luffy’s child if he dies at the end of the story. He rejected Hancock so I doubt they’ll end up together.