Dorohedoro anime OP

Warmmedown

Elite
Holy shit, the greatest manga of all time now has the trippiest anime opening of all time. It gives so little away, which on the one hand is good because those new to the series will hopefully get to enjoy the unravelling of the story in the same way I did (starting the manga it was always hard to see where it was going or what it would actually be about), but they've kind of made it look like a cooking show which might not attract many viewers.

Thoughts? It starts airing from Monday 13th January 2020.

[youtube]iH_YJde1yps[/youtube]

@Kyo

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Warmmeup said:
Super Saiyan said:
Warmmeup said:
Watch dorohedoro anime and convince kyo and cutwrist to watch it and one person offline.

Is the anime new? I’m not opposed to it.

Yeh, made a topic. Ep 1 just got put on kissanime today. Manga's defo my personal favourite of all time. I think it will get popular but it'll take a while, like Psycho-Pass.

I will watch the anime.

Psycho Pass is popular? Damn, I watched that in 2013 or 2014 and it was one of my favourite anime. I was thinking of revisiting it actually hearing there was a 3rd season coming out. I recall not being a fan of season 2.

Warmmedown

Elite
Psycho-Pass seemed to get mentioned a decent bit online a couple of years ago and is still in the top 50 most popular series on MAL (meaning it's on a lot of people's lists).

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
seems pretty peculiar, might watch it

i'll join the bandwagon and watch the vinland saga as well. my friend did me the favor of showing me the last episode

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why would you watch the last episode with no prior knowledge of the series? :facepalm

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
because my friend put the last episode to play when we were watching tv at his house. i didn`t realize it was the last one until we were late into it

Warmmedown

Elite
I accidentally watched the last episode of Jessica Jones season 1, because the site I was streaming it on put it on that one automatically.

I watched episode 1 of Doro and it was quite a good start. Seems to be following the manga very closely, from what I remember.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I just remember there being some guy with a lizard head.

Warmmedown

Elite
Heart dude is a fucking boss. Lizard dude, Nikaido (the woman) and dude in my avi are all sick characters.
Probably won't say any more tbf.

The combat and animation was nicely done so far. I'm hoping they keep that going.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Warmmeup said:
You watched it?

You already forgot what happened? Lol wtf.

No. You told me to read the manga many years ago but I only made it 2-3 chapters in.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Seems interesting, might check it out after a few more episodes come out.

Warmmedown

Elite
Just finished episode 2. I'm liking the pacing. Looks like ep 3 is gonna have some good action going down.