Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (What's new)

Future Warrior

Elite
Just making this thread out of boredom and curious on what other people think of this game so far. I'm just gonna be discussing past information and new information on what's in store for us in playing this game. How different will this game be from their 1rst installment.

What we know so far...

-Movie Villains
-Future Gohan included in plot
-Races are gonna have new transformations (SS3 for Saiyans, Golden Form for Freeza race, Pure form for Majin race, Giant Nemekian for Nemekian race, and flying nimbus with Power pole for Earthlings)
-SS isn't a Super/Ultimate move spammer anymore, it's treated as a power boost now.
- Hub is 7x bigger than Xenoverse 1 hub
- Can now fly in said hub world.
-can travel to namek (and possibly other worlds as well)
- Hoverboards
- new moves (Bending Kamehameha and ect.)
- All dlc from Xenoverse 1 will be availible in Xenoverse 2 for free as unlockable characters
- Can alter the Timeline
- DB Super characters as DLC
- Race specific Quests
- Custom Ki Blasts
- New playable canon characters (Android #16, Imperfect Cell)
- Time Breaker Bardock http://www.shonengamez.com/2016/07/22/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-scan-reveals-masked-saiyan-and-more/

Does this make you wanna play Xenoverse 2?

Didn't hate or love Xenoverse 1, but I think their sequel will nail it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Super characters shouldn't be DLC imo, they should be updated into the game as they are released.

Future Warrior

Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Super characters shouldn't be DLC imo, they should be updated into the game as they are released.

Well, what characters do you think should be included for DLC then? Xenoverse 2 was in development before DB Super so it would make sense for them to be as DLC.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I just think they shouldn't make you pay for characters that are arguably becoming canon. It costs them very little to make a character considering the overall profits they make from selling the game, so charging for individual characters seems pretty slimy to me.

Future Warrior

Elite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N51Xe4hWfU

New trailer reveals all races transformations and characters!

Future Warrior

Elite
I dont know about Oob, but Majoob is indeed presumed to be in the game with Dabura. It's not confirmed if they are in the game but there was a blurry picture of Majoob and Dabura during the conference.

selfkaiHarness

Oh! Awesome! Show me that picture, bro! Oh and by the way, i am going to play the kami out of XENOVERSE 2 w/ my favorite character of GT: Majuub!

Future Warrior

Elite
selfkaiHarness said:
Oh! Awesome! Show me that picture, bro! Oh and by the way, i am going to play the kami out of XENOVERSE 2 w/ my favorite character of GT: Majuub!

At 5:00 you will see Majuub at the bottom of the screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTUpFT_HZw

I don't want to spoil your excitement, but I highly doubt he will be a playable character since he was only shown in the Creative character page instead of being shown with the other new characters you can play as. It's more likely your hero can wear his outfit instead of actually playing as him.

selfkaiHarness

Aww, bummer. But i think uub will be playable, but i don't know. But i'll see for this game for myself. Although, the outfit is cool. I would totally get and wear that, but hopefully if i am lucky, he'll be playable, but we'll see!

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
this gameplay is pretty good: https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/536gb3/xenoverse_2_gameplay_shows_off_the_roster/

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Black better have SSJR form if they intend to make me pick up the game :troll