EoZ Goku proves Gotenks is Gag

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
For Goku to be proclaimed as the strongest at the EoZ, the following logic would ensue.

1. Base Goku being around Good Buu/Kid Buu level makes him the strongest fighter in the world.

That would mean...

Base Goku > Base Gotenks

It seems likely that Gohan has weakened as well, but it would be weird for Goku to not surpass Gohan's power from 10 years ago I'd say.

So this proves that if Goku can surpass Gotenks with a Base power around Kid Buu, Base Gotenks Post power is not at that level.

Hector

High Class Warrior
I don't think Goku powered up much over the 10 years. Uub couldn't access his full Kid Buu power before Goku trained him.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why would being Pure Boo level mean being the strongest fighter in the world? Gohan regressing that much makes little sense.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
I don't think Goku powered up much over the 10 years. Uub couldn't access his full Kid Buu power before Goku trained him.
Goku was able to contend with Good Buu in his Base Form.

Why would being Pure Boo level mean being the strongest fighter in the world? Gohan regressing that much makes little sense.
No it's more like if Goku is the strongest in the world and his Base is only Kid Buu level, then Base Gotenks Post is factually overrated.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I don’t think enough people acknowledge that EoZ Goku is the strongest.

But can’t Base Goku be >>> Kid Boo?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
No it's more like if Goku is the strongest in the world and his Base is only Kid Buu level, then Base Gotenks Post is factually overrated.
But when is Goku stated to be the strongest in the world?

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
But when is Goku stated to be the strongest in the world?
When they are shocked that someone can beat Goku.

When Goku goes to train the next generation.

When Goku says he's looking forward to this fight with Uub and is willing to give up years with his family.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When they are shocked that someone can beat Goku.

When Goku goes to train the next generation.

When Goku says he's looking forward to this fight with Uub and is willing to give up years with his family.
This would be shocking regardless of whether or not Goku was the strongest. An unknown fighter who has gone under the radar that is somehow on the level of Boo? It would be surprising if there was a fighter on Piccolo Daimao's level who had gone unnoticed, let alone someone as strong as Boo.

Goku wants to fight Oob because they are pretty well equals, and Goku obviously sees that there is large potential for both of them to become much stronger if they train together.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Are you guys really making the argument that Goku isn't the strongest by the End of Z?

You do realize her surpassed Gohan already at BoG and has continued to only surpass him further, right?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Are you guys really making the argument that Goku isn't the strongest by the End of Z?

You do realize her surpassed Gohan already at BoG and has continued to only surpass him further, right?
I don't count DB-Super or its related-materials for this.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
There’s this interview where Toriyama says “Goku is always the strongest”. It’s a very generic statement, but it’s something.

Goku’s main goal is to be the best. You guys saying he just failed? Gave up? How does that work?

I don't count DB-Super or its related-materials for this.

But Battle of Gods is a DBZ movie :CC