Fat Beerus battle power

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Champ, I believe he is called, although I don't mind Fat Beerus for now. What do you predict for his battle power? Greater than, equal to or less than Beerus??

I'm personally leaning towards him being equal to or slightly stronger, so as to give Goku and Vegeta someone they have to take down. That is to say, he's someone Beerus can't defeat alone, but Goku and Vegeta can, together, get the job done.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It could be either way. He could be superior and have a slick mouth because of it.

Or he could just be a fat bastard that one-upped Beerus at some point and shoves it in his face whenever he can, while still being weaker.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I like the second option. It adds some personality.

I just wonder when they are going to be ready to make the commitment to someone having surpassed Beerus. As of now, no one take take him 1v1, minus Whis of course.

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
(This is soley based on the trailer and how angry Champa looks when he see's Beerus)

I actually think they might be relatives or brothers, and Beerus one uped him in something.

Beerus > Champa.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Considering new events are treating him as the main villain, it all depends on where DBS leads into. Either Beerus will note again how much of a threat his Saiyan rivals are becoming to him after he's beaten (Beerus ~ Champa), or he can't beat him alone (Champa > Beerus, maybe even Champa >Whis). Given Toriyama's common trend of the next threat surpassing the last, I wouldn't be surprised about the latter.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'd be really taken back if it turned out Champa is more powerful than even Whis. Not that I am opposed to the idea. It would just shock me to see it happen.

Which in turn would likely make that Female Whis extremely powerful. She's probably the character I am most interested in at this point.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
He's probably weaker or equal to Beerus since there's a scene that Beerus doesn't respect that guy and again this is just speculation anything could happen. I really want to see Female Whis actions!

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Saiyan said:
He's probably weaker or equal to Beerus since there's a scene that Beerus doesn't respect that guy and again this is just speculation anything could happen. I really want to see Female Whis actions!
That's the character I'm most excited for. I know it's basically a rehash of Whis' design, but it is still a really cool look. Hopefully she kicks a lot of ass.