FighterZ Project

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
You're a better man than me because that story is hot garbage. I clocked in about 10 mins of it at the most, so about 2% completed.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea its complete ass lmao. What do you play then? Just regular battles?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I don't play much nowadays, but when I did, it was mainly to fight others online. That was where I spent most of my time.

Oh, and Training Mode practicing combos and stuff.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I didn’t even consider the Training Mode. Would definitely be worth looking into since I barely know even basic combos. Thanks for the tip!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is it possible to play as the regular 21 or is the pink version the only one available? I havent unlocked either.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I find it sad that Fighter Z has a much darker story than Super. People actually get eaten alive. Why isn’t there anything remotely like this now?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol Kid Goku GT is the newest DLC fighter in Fighter Z. What a scam. The roster is garbage, and having characters like Kid Goku and regular Goku as paid characters is simply disgusting. What happened to the integrity of the developers?

Future Warrior

Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Lol Kid Goku GT is the newest DLC fighter in Fighter Z. What a scam. The roster is garbage, and having characters like Kid Goku and regular Goku as paid characters is simply disgusting. What happened to the integrity of the developers?

What if it was SSJ4 Goku?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That would at least add a little bit of variety compared to another regular Goku. Like if you’re going to lock Kid Goku behind a paywall, at least have all of his forms available. I take quite an issue with DLC characters in general, but if it’s for a generic Base version of Goku who is only younger than his other PAID Base version...that is simply nonsense.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, it's pretty lame imo.

So now we have 1 more character to see, since we know Blue Gogeta and new Broly are the last characters.

I know Goku is the central character, but 3 are already enough. They know people will eat it up, though.

They say Goku has a secret lvl3. Maybe he can change into Super Saiyan 4? I bet it'll just be Dragon Fist.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Their Ultimate special.

Vegeta's Final Flash, Freeza's Nova Strike, Kid Boo's Vanishing Ball, Gotenks' Volleyball Strike, Piccolo's Light Grenade, etc.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don’t understand why they need to separate the likes of Base Goku and SSJ Goku. If you are going to put Base GT Goku as a DLC character then I expect to be able to use all of his forms.. Even including it as an ultimate special isn’t enough imo.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I hate how they take up multiple slots as well, but they probably didn't think it'd be feasible to give them transformations and change up the moveset along with it. Golden Freeza is the only one with a powered-up state in the game and all of his moves are the same.

Do you think Blue Goku would've been fine as a transformation as well? Or do you think he was different enough to have his own slot?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Lol so GT Galu is its own DLC? What a bitch move when it could've been the one GT form people actually care about, e.g. SSJ4 Goku. I also really, really doubt SSJ4 will be his lvl 3 whatever form, considering they'd have to change attack animations entirely for his larger size. At best he's turning SSJ3 like regular SSJ Goku imo. (More likely just Dragon Fist tho.)

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I know they said he'll turn Super Saiyan 3 for his Super KMHMH special whenever he loses teammates. Kinda like how Base Goku's Kaio-Ken levels increase whenever he's down to a single teammate or none. I have to agree that a Super Saiyan 4 lvl3 seems unlikely. It isn't like a Golden Freeza situation where they only have to change his color.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@EV I'm fine with giving SSJB it's own character slot given that the move sets will be completely different, however to have that behind a paywall seriously triggers me. It should be like the PS2 games where there are multiple versions of each character given whatever arc they are from.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I just feel like there's so many better choices to include as DLC than another Goku.

DLC is unfortunately inevitable, but Base Goku and Vegeta being DLC really felt dumb.