FP Kamehameha SSj Goku (Cell Games) vs FP Perfect Cell

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
We know that Cell received a vast amount of damage on his suppressed state, but, would it be different if he was at full power?

Hector

High Class Warrior
Manga wise, it would still destroy him. Anime wise, he would tank it with some minor damage.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Kamehameha is stronger? Hmm wow.

So Kamehameha is probably at least a 2.5x boost or greater, so you just have to do the math from there.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Kamehameha managed to weaken Cell which Final Flash didn't, but that could be because Goku was closer to Cell than Vegeta.

I have FP Perfect Cell stronger than the FP Kamehameha, but not by a big stretch.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
amehameha managed to weaken Cell which Final Flash didn't, but that could be because Goku was closer to Cell than Vegeta.
Yeah, I'm not talking in relation to Cell, I'm talking in relation to ki amp.

Cell is at least double Vegeta, and Vegeta's Final Flash is above that.

I have FP Perfect Cell stronger than the FP Kamehameha, but not by a big stretch.
Let's see your numbers for Goku, Cell, FP Cell and Kamehameha.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Cell definitely is still eating dirty from the kamehameha, whether he is on guard or not. The kamehameha amp showed to be quite above what goku is capable of and cell even at full power i doubt it could be much ahead so he can receive it with zero damage, that would require an insane gap for it to be the case and there's nothing factual pointing out that way.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
It depends on how powerful the Super Kamehameha is. It would make sense for it to rival the Final Flash in amplification, but that Ki Attack already has an insane amplifier, even compared to the Gekiretsu Kodan.