Freeza became a good guy?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Against all odds, I do wonder how this would have happened, and how it would have affected the Dragon Ball Story on a whole.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Against all odds, I do wonder how this would have happened, and how it would have affected the Dragon Ball Story on a whole.

I've considered this as pure evil (Piccolo, Buu) have become good guys with little convincing. I always imagined 'good' Frieza being barely useful against the androids, Yamcha level against Cell, and being virtually written out of the plot by the Buu saga.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
theallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Pocket-Gog~ said:

I've considered this as pure evil (Piccolo, Buu) have become good guys with little convincing. I always imagined 'good' Frieza being barely useful against the androids, Yamcha level against Cell, and being virtually written out of the plot by the Buu saga.

barely useful against the Androids? Give Freeza a 3 years of preparation and that will change the story with the Z fighters winning and not even Cell can do a damn thing. :molest :troll :toei

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Fearless Super said:
Pocket-Gog~ said:

barely useful against the Androids? Give Freeza a 3 years of preparation and that will change the story with the Z fighters winning and not even Cell can do a damn thing. :molest :troll :toei
Not talking about non canon dbs.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fearless Super said:

Not talking about non canon dbs.
Now that's a blasphemy. :troll

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't see it happening. If it did then he would become a good sparring partner for some people I suppose. Hard to say if it would make any difference in the canon series. And I doubt he will turn a new leaf in Super.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Also it would be more like how Frost was with the U6 Saiyans before his true color revealed.

Future Warrior

Elite
Freeza is irredeemable. Even if he was raised by righteous parents he would have still ended up being evil in my opinion.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Yeah, even Goku considered him the most evil guy he ever met. The closest thing we can imagine as Freeza being a good guy is how Frost was around Cabba which is WEIRD!!! :molest

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Depends at what point in the series. If just after Namek or supposing his arrival on Earth with Cold is to make amends, then it could change everything if he decides to train like everyone else. Considering it'd allow him to solo DBZ by Super logic, he likely wouldn't remain good for long. :molest

If it's only pertaining to either his FnF or ToP self, then it's hard to say. Most likely for the former, it wouldn't make a difference story-wise, since he'd still have no real reason to help the cast out in the U6 tournament or Future Trunks' problems. As for the current arc, it's impossible to judge until the ToP finishes.