Gap between Vegeta and gohan during the early buu saga

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
1.2x too, I like having having Goku, Vegeta and Gohan be 15/12/10.

I think people really overthink the gaps when they go “Oh Vegeta expected to beat a trained Goku who’s at least 1.5x CG Goku and Gohan is only 1.1x CG Goku because” like, stop complicating it, man.

Miss Scarlet

I have it something like this:
CG Gohan = 100
PM Vegeta = 93.75
Expected gohan = 89
Expected goku = 82.5
CG goku = 75
BS gohan = 75

Vegeta at the beginning didn't know how he compared himself to gohan, but afterwards he could tell that his superior position won't change even if ssj is disacounted, so he expected the gap between himself and gohan as not much superior.

Hector

High Class Warrior
I asked for proof.
Budokai Gohan had sparks, so he obviously drew more power out of his SSJ2 form than he later did against Dabura, when his hair was more spiked than in SSJ1 form but he had no sparks. Probably at the Budokai he was still a little angry about what Spoppovitch had done to Videl.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
It depends. Since I think [pre Z sword] SSJ Gohan is about as strong as the Cell who fought Goku (assuming Goku compared Dabra to the Cell he fought with which makes the most sense going with the "Gohan was SSJ" POV and Gohan was on par with him)... And [pre Majin] SSJ Vegeta, about as strong as real speed Cell (which would make his SSJ2 as strong or slightly above, SPC, as I think Cell got a standard SSJ2 2x rage boost off his pre full power state, that is, real speed... With his full power being more like an enhancement akin to grade 2 imo)... it'd be about 1.2x ~ 1.25x more or less... With Goku being roughly 1.5x above teen Gohan on equal forms.

[Cell Games] MSSJ Goku 90
Perfect Cell [vs Goku] 100
SSJ kid Gohan 112.5
[Real speed] Perfect Cell 120
Full Power Cell 170
SSJ2 Gohan (little rage boost on top) 270
Super Perfect Cell 240

--- Boo Saga

SSJ Gohan 100
Dabura 100
SSJ Vegeta 125
SSJ Goku 150