General Yugioh Help Thread

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
You can make your own topic about it if you'd like but
Anyways having trouble, need advice, help on card rulings, a quick question ect...
Post your questions here

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Any advice for learning the new cards?

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Honestly the best thing would be to play against them
So using devpro would be ideal, it's a dueling simulator like dueling network But you have to download it and everything is automatic and does it for you, so when ur dueling on there you will be able to duel all sorts of decks and since it's automatic you will be able to learn the speed of the game when you can and can't activate stuff

Another helpful thing is to YT or wiki certain arctypes and stuff
To learn more but really dueling is ur best bet even if you get destroyed
You can learn from your mistakes also on devpro you can save replays of your duels and can go over it which helps a lot as well

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
I think it's devpro I can't be sure though
One has faster updates and less bugs

Coos

Hi, new guy here, do you know teh ruling on how Mound of the Bound Creator affects the effects of Yubel and it's related cards? Would Yubel be able to destroy itself based on it's effect, or would Mound negate that?

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Mound should take precedence
So yubel should be good from its own effect

Coos

Similar question now, in case of a battle between The Wicked Avatar and a monster equipped with Moon Mirror Shield, how would that resolve?

Sorry if my questions are a bit strange, I have strange decks in general. And speaking of Moon Mirror Shield, it would "overwrite" the effects of Magnum Shield, am I right to assume that?

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
For the first one it would depend on who's attacking
If wicked is attacking then he would destroy the monster since moon mirror only activates if your attacking, now if the monster equipped with moon mirror attacks he should run over wicked BUT that's if you can actually use spells and traps cause of wickeds effects you can't use them for two turns

And yes moon mirror will work over magnum shield

Coos

Are you Moon Mirror only works when the monster attacks? The wording says "If the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster" which means whenever your monster is attacking an enemy monster or the other way around, making the effect of moon not work for direct attacks and such only. Or would that be exploiting the wording way too much?

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Ahh yes I read it wrong it is whenever it conducts battle and not you have to attack so moon mirror would run over avatar as long as it's activated after the time frame of avatars effect

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Flame Alchemist said:
Any advice for learning the new cards?
Find a deck profile on internet and use it until you learn all the moves. Then you can take out and add some cards that you personally want to use. Sure you'll make mistakes but that's part of learning.