Gotenks SSJ (POst Rosat) vs Súper Janemba (FP)?

SIAD

Elite
Who is more powerful and who would win?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Unless you abide by that retarded logic of Janemba > Hildegarn because the latter was even with SSJ3 Goku despite how obviously haxed he was in that movie, I'd say Gotenks wins. I don't think Janemba did a huge power up at the end.

SIAD

Elite
Unless you abide by that retarded logic of Janemba > Hildegarn because the latter was even with SSJ3 Goku despite how obviously haxed he was in that movie, I'd say Gotenks wins. I don't think Janemba did a huge power up at the end.
And what would the fight between Super Janemba vs Gogeta Base have been like?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
This statement may put Janemba and SSJ3 Goku stronger than SSJ Gotenks in this movie, although it is not definitive.

Screenshot_20231224_124310_Chrome.jpg

I have the two of them stronger than Gotenks either way.

SIAD

Elite
This statement may put Janemba and SSJ3 Goku stronger than SSJ Gotenks in this movie, although it is not definitive.

View attachment 3157

I have the two of them stronger than Gotenks either way.
@Kenshi

Do you think this is proof that Super Janemba > Goku SSJ3 (M12) > Gotenks SSJ (Post)?

The only way to see it that way is to have a higher SSJ3 multiplier for the M12. Will it be possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_124310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_124310_Chrome.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@Kenshi

Do you think this is proof that Super Janemba > Goku SSJ3 (M12) > Gotenks SSJ (Post)?

The only way to see it that way is to have a higher SSJ3 multiplier for the M12. Will it be possible?
I don't think he could view my message as I have him ignored maybe you should download the image and present him. I also don't know how this forum works, so, I can be right or wrong.

SIAD

Elite
I think Gotenks was Post Rosat and Gohan had partially unleashed his power.

However, that statement only says that Gogeta is the strongest hero (which is true) and that not even SSJ3 could against Super Janemba. That doesn't necessarily mean Gotenks couldn't take on Super Janemba.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@SIAD

TOEI always put Goku in the highest position even when he is not, so the most coherent to say would be that Goku is stronger than even Gotenks and Janemba by extension is also too.

SIAD

Elite
@SIAD

TOEI always put Goku in the highest position even when he is not, so the most coherent to say would be that Goku is stronger than even Gotenks and Janemba by extension is also too.
So do you think that Goku SSJ3 (M12) > Gotenks SSJ (Post) and do you also think that Goku SSJ3 (M12) has a higher multiplier?

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Don't see what Gotenks could possibly do in this situation. Janemba.