Granolah (FP) vs Rumoosh?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Personally I can't see the top 4 gods having been surpassed yet but that's just me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I have no idea. Beerus and Quitela seem to be decently ahead of Mosco and Rumoosh imo. Rumoosh needed to paralyze everyone to be effective. Mosco was strong enough to take an attacks from 4 gods, and then still dominate 2 gods at once after that.

SIAD

Elite
I have no idea. Beerus and Quitela seem to be decently ahead of Mosco and Rumoosh imo. Rumoosh needed to paralyze everyone to be effective. Mosco was strong enough to take an attacks from 4 gods, and then still dominate 2 gods at once after that.
Good analysis, do you think Rumoosh is stronger than Mosco?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Honestly no. Mosco was able to dominate the other gods without having to paralyze them so I'd put him ahead based on that alone.

SIAD

Elite
Honestly no. Mosco was able to dominate the other gods without having to paralyze them so I'd put him ahead based on that alone.
But Rumoosh apparently wounded Beerus paralyzed.

Who would you put in Fifth place?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, but it’s hard to quantify that feat when Beerus couldn’t put up a defence.

Maybe Champa or this guy who seemed to take Rumoosh‘s attack better.

61A50F25-A971-4112-ADD1-4AB3974DE426.jpeg

SIAD

Elite
I have Beerus >= Quitela > Rumoosh >> Mosco >>>>> Champa > Geen = Liquir Heles = Iwan = Arak > Vermoud > Sidra.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If you stop to think about it, Rumoosh doesn’t really do much even after his scream. All the other gods were completely defenseless, and he still didn’t manage to knock anyone out.

The only Hakaishin we know for sure has been surpassed is Belmond. Anyone else is just a guess, and it doesn’t help he was the least impressive god. Doesn’t damage anyone (not even the guy he kicked while off guard) and has only been a god for ~250,000 years. He’s pretty much a newbie compared to Beerus’ 75 million years.

SIAD

Elite
If you stop to think about it, Rumoosh doesn’t really do much even after his scream. All the other gods were completely defenseless, and he still didn’t manage to knock anyone out.

The only Hakaishin we know for sure has been surpassed is Belmond. Anyone else is just a guess, and it doesn’t help he was the least impressive god. Doesn’t damage anyone (not even the guy he kicked while off guard) and has only been a god for ~250,000 years. He’s pretty much a newbie compared to Beerus’ 75 million years.
However he managed to hurt Beerus. I think that Rumoosh when he hits someone, he makes him come back to himself.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Don't forget that exhausted Beerus destroyed Rumoosh.

Also who beat Mosco?

SIAD

Elite
Don't forget that exhausted Beerus destroyed Rumoosh.

Also who beat Mosco?
I don't know how exhausted Beerus was, but I think Rumoosh was the only character who really hurt Beerus.

Maybe Mosco was defeated by Quitela. That might help explain why Quitela was hurt.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The problem is Quitela is shown defeating the black god while Mosco was taking out Heles and Liquiir. Directly after that is when he was about to fight Beerus.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It’s possible Heles and Liquiir managed to beat Mosco. It’s not because we saw a panel of Mosco holding them that his win is definitive.

I’m thinking Iwan was the one who managed to hurt Quitela, and even if he didn’t it’s very surprising that he survived this long. He’s the 5th strongest for me

SIAD

Elite
The problem is Quitela is shown defeating the black god while Mosco was taking out Heles and Liquiir. Directly after that is when he was about to fight Beerus.
What happens is that many scenes do not show it. They do not show how Mosco, or Champa, or Geen, or Arak were defeated.

Mosco, injured and having a free upper limb, seemed to surpass Liquir and Heles.

I think maybe Quitela faced Mosco, Champa, Geen, Arak and Iwan at the same time. That's why Quitela was hurt.

Last edited: