Gray buu vs ssj2 goku and vegeta

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Let's assume that instead of kid buu, super buu reverts into gray buu, goku and vegeta decide to 2 on 1 vs him, how would this end?

Hector

High Class Warrior
I have Gray Buu slightly stronger than Kid Buu, but I don't know whether he has the same stamina.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
I have Gray Buu slightly stronger than Kid Buu, but I don't know whether he has the same stamina.
How can that work, though? Vegeta said goku and kid buu were stronger than expected and he watched ssj3 goku vs fat buu while evil buu is just the majority of fat buu's entire power

Hector

High Class Warrior
How can that work, though? Vegeta said goku and kid buu were stronger than expected and he watched ssj3 goku vs fat buu while evil buu is just the majority of fat buu's entire power
Maybe Fat Buu made a final power up before splitting.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Maybe Fat Buu made a final power up before splitting.
Is it something supported? We have buutenks saying he is infinitely stronger than when he was fat buu to goku (when he fought him) and kibitoshin saying buu got weaker absorbing dai kaioshin.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Is it something supported? We have buutenks saying he is infinitely stronger than when he was fat buu to goku (when he fought him) and kibitoshin saying buu got weaker absorbing dai kaioshin.
Piccolo said about Super Buu that he was stronger than before, but he doesn't specify whether that increase happened when he transformed or right before splitting.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Piccolo said about Super Buu that he was stronger than before, but he doesn't specify whether that increase happened when he transformed or right before splitting.
Do we have any statement to say that he got stronger before splitting? We got two statements of him powering vs dabura and vegeta, we don't have it before of that

Hector

High Class Warrior
Do we have any statement to say that he got stronger before splitting? We got two statements of him powering vs dabura and vegeta, we don't have it before of that
But in both those cases he poured out smoke, which is what happened before splitting too.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
But in both those cases he poured out smoke, which is what happened before splitting too.
Too much headcanon to rely on, fat buu is always at an static power given the statements that are given to us in the latter narrative.

Goku also said the reason buuhan is so strong in relation to fat buu is due to absorbing gohan, goten, trunks and piccolo.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Goku also said the reason buuhan is so strong in relation to fat buu is due to absorbing gohan, goten, trunks and piccolo.
What about Kid Buu absorbing South Kai? Do you have any reason not to treat that as an additive boost when all the other absorptions acted that way?

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
What about Kid Buu absorbing South Kai? Do you have any reason not to treat that as an additive boost when all the other absorptions acted that way?
I dunno. South kaioshin is only said to be the strongest among kaioshins, but we never got to see how he fared against kid buu, we could just assume something about him

Hector

High Class Warrior
I dunno. South kaioshin is only said to be the strongest among kaioshins, but we never got to see how he fared against kid buu, we could just assume something about him
You think in the manga he could be a lot stronger than Kid Buu?

Hector

High Class Warrior
No, there's no reason to believe so. There's also someone claiming that many kaioshins have tried the z sword and failed
If Buff Buu = South Kai + Kid Buu's powers added, then for the gap Super Buu/Kid Buu to be massive, you have to accept that South Kai was a lot stronger than Kid Buu.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Grey Boo stomps. I think Fat Boo is like 75% of SSJ3 Goku, more or less. He seemed way closer to SSJ3 Goku than SSJ2 Vegeta was to him, for sure. If SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2, the best baseline we have, then:

SSJ2 Goku : 1
Fat Boo : 3
SSJ3 Goku : 4

Good Boo : 1.2
Grey Boo : 1.8

That's almost double their power, they'd be fodder. Against Good Boo, it'd be an interesting battle though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They would be lucky to beat Good Boo, let alone Pure Evil Boo.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
If Buff Buu = South Kai + Kid Buu's powers added, then for the gap Super Buu/Kid Buu to be massive, you have to accept that South Kai was a lot stronger than Kid Buu.
Or maybe south kai is as strong as ss3 goku on top of kid buu and they manage to surpass super buu, but we don't have enough info to answer the question