GT Strength Checker

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Cool, glad that's added. I'm approaching these episodes in my watch so I'll do the rest.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It is not. I really ought to finish it, but every time I try, I realize how much I don't care for GT.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It appears episode 58 is when we stopped doing it altogether. I think I have some more from beyond that point on my computer, but I don't know how far I got. I'll have to check.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It looks like I've got episodes 59, 60, and 61 on my computer. Sorting through it will take a few minutes with Word being in a weird layout.

OK, I've updated those episodes. Now we only need 58, 62, 63, and 64.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
58th episode
DBGT Episode 58

Episode: 58
Time: Roughly: 0:57-1:05
Context: After Goku turned back to his normal form
Yi Xing Long: "Son Goku, the long history of your claim as the most powerful warrior in the universe... has finally seen its last day."

Time: Roughly: 3:41-47s
Context: Gohan tells Goku that they wouldn't stand a chance against Yi Xing Long
Gohan: "Much as I hate to say it, we're well aware that even if we were to gang up on him, there isn't one chance in ten-thousand that we could win."

Time: Roughly: 3:50-4:01s
Context: Goten tells Goku that he's the only one who can beat Yi Xing Long and Trunks ask Goku to use their Saiyan powers
Goten: "You're the only one who can beat him, Dad. You're the only one who can save the earth, Dad!"
Trunks: "Goku san, please use our Saiya power. That's the reason why we came here."

Time: Roughly: 4:05-4:19s
Context: Yi Xing Long laugh on the Z fighters of defeating him.
Yi Xing Long: "What are you all babbling about? You see how disgraceful he looks, right? Do you really think that he has the power to save the earth?"

Time: Roughly: 4:20- 4:29s
Context: Gohan respond to Yi Xing Long
Gohan: "Yes, he does! Dad is the strongest man in the world... no, in the entire universe! And as for the likes of you..."

Time: Roughly: 4:46-5:05s
Context: Gohan ask Goku to beat Yi Xing Long
Gohan: "Father, please make sure you beat him!"
Goku: "I ain't Shen Long, so I can't make any promises, but I'll do everything I can! But I ain't going to make it with only part of your power. I'm going to take all you've got!"

Time: Roughly: 6:06-6:11s
Context: After Yi Xing Long kicked Gohan
Yi Xing Long: "How do you like that? I'm in a completely different class that what you were thinking, right?"

Time: Roughly: 6:58-7:22s
Context: After Goku saved the others from Yi Xing Long
Gohan: "Sure enough, we did get saved by you, huh Dad?"
Goku: "I just got a tiny bit of your Ki earlier. Yi Xing Long, far from "just a little bit," you've given us quite a bit of a time, haven't you?"
Yi Xing Long: "I get it. Instantaneous Movement, huh? So how much Ki have you gathered now?"
Goku: "I'll show you right now!"

Time: Roughly: 7:32-8:08s
Context: Goku needs more power from other Saiyans
Gohan: "You made it! You're at full power!"
Goku: "I don't mean to trouble you guys, but give me even more power!"
Gohan: "You can't mean it! That's crazy! If we go any greater than this, Dad, your body won't be able to handle to take it!"
Goku: "That may be so, But if my Times Ten Kamehameha has no effect on him, I ain't going to be able to beat him without having power beyond this. At this point, I want to go for broke, to see if I can overcome my own limits!"
Gohan: "Understood. You always have been able to overcome them, haven't you, Dad?"

Time: Roughly: 9:01-9:12s
Context: The power isn't enough yet for Goku
Gohan: "It's too dangerous, Dad!"
Goku: "Not yet!"
Goten: "Dad!"
Goku: "I don't care! Release all of your power!"

Time: Roughly: 11:30-11:36s
Context: After Goku surpass his limits
Trunks: "Incredible...! He's take his max power as Super Saiyan 4 and extended it even further!"

Time: Roughly: 11:55-12:08
Context: After Goku finished powering up
Goku: "And so, ultra-full-power Saiyan 4 is complete.
Yi Xing Long: "Quit your bluffing! How are you any different than you were earlier?"
Goku: "You'll see what's different once you fight me."

Time: Roughly: 12:26-12:36
Context: Yi Xing Long can't hit Goku
Goku: "it's no use. Even though I ain't able to see, I can still feel your Ki, and dodge you by a hairsbreadth!"
Yi Xing Long: "What!?"

Time: Roughly: 13:47-13:51
Context: Yi Xing Long tried to excape from Goku's blast
Goku: "No matter where you hide, your evil Ki gives you away."

Time: Roughly: 14:08-14:24
Context: Yi Xing Long tries to kill Goku by a clock
Yi Xing Long: "It's lucky for me that your sight has not returned, huh Goku? You may be able to tell my actions, but you cannot see this thing [clock] move, can you? It has no Ki after all."

Time: Roughly: 17:38-17:43
Context: Yi Xing Long transform into
Yi Xing Long: "Behold! This is my true form, which stands above all other Evil Dragons!"

Time: Roughly: 18:02-18:20
Context: After Yi Xing Long turned into Super Yi Xing Long
Gohan: "I don't believe it! H-he's powered up beyond comparison!"
Super Yi Xing Long: "Behold my overflowing power! All of the power from the previous six Evil Dragons that you fought is now mine!"
Goku: "What? All of it up to now?"

Time: Roughly: 18:21-18:40
Narrator: "What's this? Yi Xing Long, having taken all the Dragon Balls inside body, has been revived! Perhaps not even Goku, who has powered up beyond his limits, can handle him now!"

You can fix some contexes and edit it if you want.

Edit: 62th episode
Episode:62
Time: Roughly: 2:55-3:14
Context: Super Yi Xing Long explains why Si Xing Long is evil to Goku
Super Yi Xing Long: "It's no use, Goku. Once a Dragon ball is absorbed into my body, then power of the minus energy that flows within me pollutes it again. He has been reborn with his evil power at full throttle. You may have imitated me by eating Si Xing Qlu, but in the end, it did you no good!"

Episode:62
Time: Roughly: 3:35-3:38
Context: Goku warn Vegeta about Si Xing Long's speed.
Goku: " Be careful, Vegeta! Si Xing Long's speed is even greater than mine!"

Episode: 62
Time: Roughly: 5:40-6:03
Context: Goku seemingly no match against Si Xing Long
Super Yi Xing Long: "That was a boring fight. Goku was no match against Si Xing Long after all, now that he is reborn with my minus energy! *Surprised that Goku still has more power left* What? He still has that kind of power left?"

Time: Roughly: 6:16-6:23
Context: Super Yi Xing Long is pissed off on Si Xing Long goofing around
Super Yi Xing Long: "What is that miserable Si Xing Long goofing around for? He should be able to kill Goku in one blow, now that he's back to normal."

Time: Roughly: 6:29-6:39
Context: Vegeta wonders why Si Xing Long is toying them
Vegeta: "That bastard! What does he think he's doing? He's toying with us! That technique he used on me was nothing but shwo, and didn't hurt in the least! He pulled his punch! He's not at all serious!"

Time: Roughly: 7:23:-7:45
Context: After Si Xing Long attacked Super Yi Xing Long
Super Yi Xing Long: "You guys were conspiring with each other!? But why!? Surely, you took my minus power!"
Si Xing Long: "Goku returned me to my senses."
Pan: "The plus power of right that flows through Grandpa's body returned Si Xing Long back to the way he was!"
Trunks: "T-then was Goku-san thinking that far ahead when he ate the Si Xing Qlu ball? Incredible!"

Time: Roughly: 8:53-10:19
Context: Si Xing Long is about to kill Super Yi Xing Long
Super Yi Xing Long: "Si Xing Long, don't think you can defeat me with this technique!"
Si Xing Long: "Not even you can escape from the middle of this blaze, Yi Xing Long! Go on, try it! [] I cannot forgive you for how you so cowardly shot me in the back and killed me, no matter what! I only had one chance to defeat you, and that was for me to strike you during a moment of carelessness. That's why Goku and I put on an act, in order to get you drop you guard!"
Super Yi Xing Long: "You smart-aleck! I'm going to blow you away, together with your little deception!"
Si Xing Long: "Go ahead and try! You'll explode along with me!"
Super Yi Xing Long: "What?!"
Si Xing Long: "Sealed within this flame like this, if you were to shoot a Kiko blast, its energy will expand, and this ball of flame will go up in a great explosion! When it does, not even you would be likely to survive. Care to give it a try?"

Time: Roughly: 15:53-16:11
Context: After Super Yi Xing Long is complete again
Super Yi Xing Long: "Perfect! By taking back the Si Xing Qlu ball, I am once again complete! From now on, I am a god! A god of destruction, who will destroy all that there is! I will lay waste to the whole universe with my minus power!"

Time: Roughly: 16:41-17:33
Context: Elder Kaioshin explain what happen if Yi Xing Long is not defeated
Elder Kaioshin: "If he is not defended, and the Dragon Balls are not decontaminated, then the minus energy overflowing from them will evenlop the whole earth, and pollute everything on it. [] And then, at the end, the Earth itself will become decayed. No, it's worse than just that... Before long, the minus energy inundating the Earthnwill corrode the nearby worlds, one after another, and soon, the entire galaxy will spoil and be gone."
Kaioshin: "T-then, this Kaioshin Realm as well...?"
Elder Kaioshin: "Mm-hmm, we ill not be spared either."

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
63th episode
Context: Vegeta ask Goku to fuse then turn to SSjin4
Vegeta: "Kakarrot, let's go through Fusion like this, and then turn Super Saiyan 4!"
Goku: "It won't work! Right now, our sizes are too different for us to perform Fusion!"

Episode: 63
Time: Roughly: 1:34-1:50
Context: Super Yi Xing Long forms a minus energy ball
Super Yi Xing Long: "You may have kicked the last one away, but now that that you two have powered down, you're not likely to do that again. Even at this size, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to blow up the Earth!"

Time: Roughly: 5:18-5:28
Context: Super Yi Xing Long is about to spread the minus energy on the whole Earth
Super Yi Xing Long: "But now, my minus energy is going to envelop the whole Earth, and it will disintegrate! Son Goku, ultimately, your death was no avail!"

Time: Roughly: 7:01-7:20
Context: Vegeta told Trunks and others to flee from Earth and get stronger to defeat Super Yi Xing Long someday
Vegeta: "You guys survive! Take Bulma's spaceship, flee from this planet, and live! Live... survive, and then some day, make sure you defeat him, Trunks! Gohan! Goten! You guys will avenge Kakarrot! Understand!?"

Time: Roughly: 9:56-10:05
Context: Goku ask everyone to give their Genki
Goku: "G-Genki... Everyone, share your Genki with me... I can't die like this..."

Time: Roughly: 11:22-11:28
Context: Vegeta ask Goku to grant him some power
Vegeta: "Dammit...! I beg you, Kakarrot, grant me... grant me some power!"

Time: Roughly: 13:38-14:40
Context: Goku ask King Kai to let him communicate throughout the universe and ask them to share their Genki
Goku: "Say, Kaio-sama, can you hear me?"
King Kai: "I can hear you fine, Goku! You get it, huh? You've just gotta finish him off with the Genki Dama I taught you to do!"
Goku: "This itty bit won't get it done! This itty bit will never defeat him! But I've already taken all there is to be had on Earth! That's why now, I need to gather Genki from throughout the universe!"
King Kai: "Genki from throughout the universe ? You've hit upon something incredible there!"
Goku: "I'm asking you, Kaio-sama, to let my voice carry throughout the universe!"
Kaio-sama: "All right, leave that to me! Hey, East, South and West Kaios! That's the situation, so give me some help here!"
*Goku speaks throughout the universe*
Goku: "People of the universe! SHare your Genki with me!"

Time: Roughly: 15:59-16:08
Context: after the people of the universe share their ki to Goku
Pan: "That ki was from Imeggans! And this one comes from the people of Galvo Village! And that one is from the believers of Lood!"

64th episode

Episode: 64
Time: Roughly: 1:01-1:35
Context: Shenron explains why the evil dragons appeared
Shenron: "This World and the Next World becoming one, as well as the dead returning to life..."
Goku: "Sure enough, that was also because the Dragon Balls had gone funny."
Shenron: "It seems that you have relied too heavily upon the power of the Dragon Balls. I cannot allow you to use the Dragon Balls any further. I will remove the Dragon Balls from before you. I will do the same of myself."

Episode: 64
Time: Roughly: 9:42-10:01
Context: Pan ask Trunks if the Dragon Balls really disappeared
Pan: "Say, Trunks, do you suppose then Dragon Balls have really disappeared?"
Trunks: "Pan-chan, we're being tested. From here on, we have to not rely on anything else, and make this planet... make the universe a better place, using our own strength. Once that is recognized, I'm sure the Dragon Balls will appear again."

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
i do seem to recall Omega telling goku and vegeta that even if they fuse (second time) they wont be able to beat him because they have lost too much power

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
KyuubiAhri said:
i do seem to recall Omega telling goku and vegeta that even if they fuse (second time) they wont be able to beat him because they have lost too much power
I guess that was dub error IIRC.

Episode 61
Time: around 6m
Context: As Goku and Vegeta attack Yi Xing Long
Yi Xing Long: “As long as you two are not allowed to go through Fusion, you’re no more than ordinary scum!”

Episode 61
Time: around 7m25s
Yi Xing Long: “Like I said, unless you are able to go through Fusion, you’re nothing but trash!”