Half Year Board Stats

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's crazy to think that we are just 8 days away from being open for half a year, and we are still going strong! Here are some stats that may be interesting.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Topics per day</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
XsTmMDX.png
</div>
Topics have been on the rise. We currently average 14 per day. Our low point for activity was definitely July, where we barely ever broke 10 per day. So we are back on track.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Posts per day</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
78tn3u1.png
</div>
As you can see, we've done a tremendous job at getting active again since mid October. We've bumped out average posts perday up to 302, and that is counting July to early October where getting 250 posts a day was a good feat. In the last month or so, we've been been averaging about 500 posts per day which is tremendous.

And lastly, members per day. This is the only area that I personally want to see improvement in, as we don't get new members all that often. But when I start advertising again, and hopefully when we switch board hosts, the member count will start to grow again.

Thanks for making this such an awesome first half of the year!!

p123

Elite
I'm obviously responsible for the boost mid October. Write me a check and call me Sally.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
What was going on in July that made us suck so much cack?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
A lot of initial members that we got stopped posting frequently I think.