Hello Everyone...

God Usopp

Suspended
It's Yoshi. I noticed a while back I created a dupe account in 2016. I logged on to try and ask Yamcha if he was interested in joining a forum just about General Anime & Manga on Zetaboards I was thinking of creating, but I couldn't PM him so I used another means of communication.

The point I'm getting at though is I checked the board again and this account is now a registered user instead of newly registered, so I can post in the off topic section. I'm sorry about all the shit I've done in the past and I've finally moved past all that. If I've said anything contradicting this on Planet Vegeta after my appeal on here it was just due to tension. I got back on TMF after a month ban by self request too.

Anyway it actually feels nice knowing I can post here on this account, strangely enough. I tried duping to appeal on DBZF two or three months ago, but they banned me instead of putting me in suspended... LOL.

I'll post every once in a while, and I'll probably keep a low presence in general. I'm still banned by my IP so I'll probably just wait if someone removes it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol @ the fact that he thinks it's his decision whether he can post here or not.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He makes it sound like he thinks we give a fuck about him/want him back. God damn man, literally as soon as we stop talking about the fuck he somehow gets involved with is again like a buffoon.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Here's to hoping he either gets help or just kills himself :bitch :bitch :bitch

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I wouldn't condone that, but after five years of his bipolar personality and his moronic fits, I'm just done with him. I want to forget his name, how he defamed a beloved Nintendo character with his mental handicap. Never again can I play Super Mario World without seeing Mario riding the dinosaur as Devito atop mount Jojo. He's ruined so many things for me, including FMA Brotherhood, a series in which I was hooked until the motherfucker thoughtlessly spoiled the ending despite knowing full well that I was watching the series. Fuck that guy.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
To expect even a semblance of tact from :autism is to expect pussy from a trap :ladd

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Mystic said:
Never again can I play Super Mario World without seeing Mario riding the dinosaur as Devito atop mount Jojo.
:alex2 :ladd

This needs to be made one of the iconic quotes of the "Gaslight Saga".