How does Baby's power scale with his hosts?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
How does Baby's power scale with his hosts? Is it (Baby+base Saiyan) x SSJ or Baby (base x SSJ)?

Such as:

Overall addition:
Baby: 100
Host: 300
~Host SSJ: 15,000
~Baby-Host Base: 400
~Baby-Host SSJ: 15,100

Base integration:
Baby: 100
Host: 300
~Host SSJ: 15,000
~Baby-Host Base: 400
~Baby-Host SSJ: 20,000

When Goku questioned why Baby had control of Vegeta's Golden Great Ape form, Baby said "It was Vegeta who transformed, I just came along for the ride. That might suggest that Baby behaves more like overall addition as he's making a distinction between Vegeta's transformation and himself.

SIAD

Elite
I have:

Baby Goten Base = Baby + Goten Base

Baby Goten SSJ = Baby Goten Base * 2,5

Baby Gohan Base = Baby + Gohan Base

Baby Gohan SSJ = Baby Gohan Base * 2,5

Baby Vegeta (Form Vegeta) = Vegeta Base + Baby

Baby Vegeta (First Form) = Baby Vegeta (Form Vegeta) * 50 or Vegeta Base + Adult Baby

SBV = Baby Vegeta * 2

SBV2 = SBV * 2.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
@SIAD Ok but what details from the episodes would support that position?

SIAD

Elite
@Dagon
I think that mathematically it makes sense that at least the powers of both are added and multiplied if transformed.

I think Gohan converted his Ultimate state into Base form in BoGT, hence Base Gohan (Arc Baby) > Ultimate Gohan (Arc Boo).

It makes a lot of sense to me to think that Baby had to give Goten a tremendous boost, so that his SSJ form wasn't leagues behind Base Gohan.

However, in the case of Baby Gohan, he is not much stronger than Gohan.

That's why I think it's the sum of Baby's power + the Host's Base power.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
@Dagon
I think that mathematically it makes sense that at least the powers of both are added and multiplied if transformed.

I think Gohan converted his Ultimate state into Base form in BoGT, hence Base Gohan (Arc Baby) > Ultimate Gohan (Arc Boo).

It makes a lot of sense to me to think that Baby had to give Goten a tremendous boost, so that his SSJ form wasn't leagues behind Base Gohan.

However, in the case of Baby Gohan, he is not much stronger than Gohan.

That's why I think it's the sum of Baby's power + the Host's Base power.
But if Baby-Gohan is not much stronger than Gohan then it would still fit with an overall addition model.

Watching the episode where Baby-Goten fights Gohan, Gohan says he can feel someone else's ki mixed with Goten's. Gohan doesn't say anything about Goten being stronger than usual so that could imply an overall addition model as Bany-Goten wouldn't be too notably stronger than Goten. Goten would have just closed the gap between his SSJ and base/Ultimate Gohan in the time up to then.

While watching the episode with Bany-Gohan vs Vegeta, it almost seems like Baby doesn't consider his own power when comparing his host to his enemy. He says Vegeta is even greater than Gohan, and when possessing Vegeta he says he becomes his host. The last part could mean base integration, but I'll have to watch some more.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Is it ever actually implied the host becomes stronger?

When Goku questioned why Baby had control of Vegeta's Golden Great Ape form, Baby said "It was Vegeta who transformed, I just came along for the ride. That might suggest that Baby behaves more like overall addition as he's making a distinction between Vegeta's transformation and himself.

Vegeta hsa control of his Oozaru form so I don't think that means anything.