How strong is Spopovitch?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is he above 10? He would've been killed by Videl who should be no more than a 6-6.5. Personally I'm not a fan of the aura argument considering what I have already mentioned.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
If he was crazy strong, we wouldn't have known that until after the tournament; nothing significant about their power was noted after that. Vegeta desired the majin spell based on Spopo's tournament abilities and Goku's description of majin Spopo (beyond his natural abilities) is perfectly in line with the spell's effect. If he's way strong, either the majin spell affected Vegeta differently or Spopo has crazy potential. Given that he was some average chum with a regular human body, I don't see why his potential was be anything significant.

The first guy to have an aura was enraged Gohan (I think); it would pretty bizarre for some random chump to have more, or even comparable potential to little Gohan.

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
Spopovich is definitely not in the double digits as Videl was able to do some serious damage to him. I'd have him somewhere between 5 - 7.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
He's likely 14-16 in power level. He's definitely a lot more powerful than Videl but he could barely control his powers as Goku himself noted.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
He is not reaching above 10. I really doubt he could tank a bullet. Videl is scared shitless of bullets and Spopo isnt that much above her. Any way hax wise his power level is infinity

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Videl broke Spopo's neck and she's not all that strong. She needs more than a few hits to beat up common robbers, whereas BoDB Goku was lifting cars, beating up giant bears, etc. Spopo's a chump who can use chi.

Also if the auras are supposed to be any indication of strength, you'd be forced to accept that he's in the thousands, so yeah that's out of the question.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
What's wrong with him being in the thousands?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Saying that he can't one shot Videl prolly doesn't count for much since it's stated that Spopo's holding back on purpose to avoid killing Videl, but yeah, Videl's assault is the main reason you'd think that he's not much to speak of in the grand scheme of things (of early DB).

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I would think Toriyama wouldn't show us Videl kicking Spopobich's ass and then expecting us to assume he's got 100x as much power hidden in his banana hammock.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would it be fair to say that he is on par with Videl?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Maybe not on par. He should be able to squash her.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Then how can she "kill" him?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Super Saiyan said:
Then how can she "kill" him?
She doesn't have to be his equal in order to land an unorthodox attack like that.

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Wasn't videl said to be practicaly peak human or +
And she's stronger then Hercule via Gohans statement
So ...

Goku -10
Spop - 7.5- 8
Videl - 7
Hercule - 6.5

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Havoc_Wreaker said:
Wasn't videl said to be practicaly peak human or +
And she's stronger then Hercule via Gohans statement
So ...

Goku -10
Spop - 7.5- 8
Videl - 7
Hercule - 6.5
Nope, Goku and Krillin at the beginning of the series were practically said to be... and they have plenty of extraordinary feats under their beats. Videl has none other than learning how to fly.