Havoc_Wreaker said:
Wasn't videl said to be practicaly peak human or +
And she's stronger then Hercule via Gohans statement
So ...

Goku -10
Spop - 7.5- 8
Videl - 7
Hercule - 6.5
Nope, Goku and Krillin at the beginning of the series were practically said to be... and they have plenty of extraordinary feats under their beats. Videl has none other than learning how to fly.
No that would put them above humans they are super human
No regular human at peak levels can tank bullets and lift cars
So super human
Videl and Satan aren't, Spop seems like he half is

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Funny though people keep acting Videl is strong for surviving Spopo's assault when he's still physically a weakling.... and is not that powerful anyways.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Babidi's Majin spell unlocks potential so he was stronger than his normal human self.
Ki-wise, yes.
Physically, no.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Ki affects durability and strength though.
Which is why it's a bigger deal
Except he could barely control said powers (which Goku took note of himself) like I've mentioned before. It only seemed to have affected his durability.

He's still physically weaker than Videl.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
<del>Spopovich-sama can make even the Gods his Spopobitches</del>

It's hard to say. On one hand, we have Videl being able to break his neck. On the other, he had to supress a small Ki blast just to avoid killing her. Whilst the aura argument doesn't seem too strong anymore, general logic would imply that such a force of momentum appearing means he should be breaking the sound barrier, which characters weren't able to do in combat speed until at least the 21st TB. Then again, Ki isn't a physical property or scientific force, so w/e.

Overall, I'd abide to him at least being significantly above Videl, likely bordering or within the double digit battle powers. As for the neck feat, I've always seen it as Spopovich being knowledgeable of his ability to survive such, considering how quickly he came up with a solution to get it back in place. He likely wasn't going all out based on that.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
DBZAOTA482 said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Except he could barely control said powers (which Goku took note of himself) like I've mentioned before. It only seemed to have affected his durability.

Physically you mean his shape? He still has full use Over ki he just cant control it its rather that it controls him. That doesn't change
His strength he's just a crazy maniac now.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Um...I don't know where these numbers came from, but if Vegeta has one of those eye machines, it'd say more than 10 for sure... :/
Videl is much stronger than that. Can't remember that other guy though. It's been so long, I can't remember...
Their strength went up the moment they learned to control their ki. The same would be for any other human.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
DBZAOTA482 said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:

Physically you mean his shape? He still has full use Over ki he just cant control it its rather that it controls him. That doesn't change
I mean his physical abilities. That's why he survived despite having his neck broken and seemingly being affected by it.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
DBZAOTA482 said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
DBZAOTA482 said:

I mean his physical abilities. That's why he survived despite having his neck broken and seemingly being affected by it.
That flows with his durability which is mainly and largely affected by ki