I purchased Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I got distracted and lost an auction so I paid a pretty high price for a buy it now listing, but I guess that's what you get with some retro games.

I've tried a few times over the years but never finished it. Excited to try again.

Warmmedown

Elite
PS2 is retro. PS3 ain't retro, it basically looks the same as PS5.

Early 2000s, NES was retro and looked very different to PS2 games. Maybe SNES was retro too because it looked quite antiquated, not sure though. Wait wtf, SNES is about as old as the PS1. PS1 and N64 weren't because they looked like PS2 games.
Focusing on the age of the consoles, PS1 came out a couple years before I was born and still was definitely not retro when I was 10. When did PS1 become retro? When the PS4 came out? Or when the people young enough to not remember the PS1 became gaming age? Which would be around 2010. PS3 won't reach that until...2018?...stfu. If you do it by the time the people who last played the console as kids turn 18, then the PS3 isn't there until...late 2023, fuck you!

You were already in school by the time of the PS3 was out. Wtf, you're talking like someone born in 2008.

My cousin is 8 and has a Wii. NOT RETRO.

(btw I always assume the N64 was old as fuck, only found out it's so recent just now. Like I played it somewhere when I was 7 and thought it was older than the PS1. I mean it's fucking Mario with a retarded controller and PS1 is Spyro, Spiderman and WWE with a good controller, c'mon. Goldeneye looks crappy. When Curtis said he used to play N64 before school I was like damn, that's retro).

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
PS2 is retro. PS3 ain't retro, it basically looks the same as PS5.

Probably a troll but definitely not true. PS3 games look okay in a vacuum but compared to modern stuff they look like shit.

Warmmedown

Elite
maxresdefault.jpg

Warmmedown

Elite
Last PS1 FIFA was 2005, so could have been. Tbf I'm guessing Messi wasn't that famous yet, but Ronaldo I imagine was, seeing as he was prominent in Euro 2004. Think that R7 one is just a clickbait or trolling youtube thumbnail.

Warmmedown

Elite
Looks like a cardboard cutout or a fancy/creepy clothes hanger. Has to be fake, cuz the sponsors are wrong. Should have Vodaphone and AIG.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Last PS1 FIFA was 2005, so could have been. Tbf I'm guessing Messi wasn't that famous yet, but Ronaldo I imagine was, seeing as he was prominent in Euro 2004. Think that R7 one is just a clickbait or trolling youtube thumbnail.
I see & yeah I definitely don’t think Messi was famous yet. I wasn’t a big foot-ball fan, but I remember Cristiano Ronaldo in 2006 World-Cup-era, but not Messi. Wasn’t he even on the cover of a game?

Warmmedown

Elite
I do remember Messi in the 2006 WC. I remember him being a winger with long hair and I think he came off the bench (yeh, apparently). His hairstyle's not how I remember...thought he had overall long hair, but it looks like a long mullet cut. Looking on Wikipedia, in 2005 he was still just getting into the Barcelona first team. And FIFA 2005 came out late 2004.
They've both been on FIFA and Pro Evo/Winning Eleven covers, but not until later.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
My brother loves playing Fifa when he has nothing else to play. It’s kind of incredible to think about how much even Sony’s graphics have evolved overtime.