If Farmer is at 5, then what should BODB Goku be at?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I am about to start a new list but not sure exactly where to put Goku st, since 5 is the confirmed average level of a human and it makes sense to me since 1 would be probably a baby and baby Goku had a power level of 2.

I know 10 can't work due to Goku oneshotting a giant bear with a sword, I am maybe leaning on 30 but not too sure. I think 50 is solid but it feels a little high-ish, not sure.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Well Goku'd still have to be below 400 or some-thing so I don't know maybe 20-30-ish?
Keeping Goku below 400 is just not possible. Even with the most minimalistic list, you would still run into problems such as Roshi being at 139, over 30% of BoZ Goku despite 22nd Goku being way stronger than Roshi was at the tournament (who was confirmed to had retired from fighting) and Goku got absolutely dog walked by Old Less than 50% Daimao, who is absolutely fodder compared to everyone in the 23rd tournament.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I like 50. It’s on the higher end, but it’s a neat number. 30 is the lowest I’d go. What about 40 for a middle ground?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I like 50. It’s on the higher end, but it’s a neat number. 30 is the lowest I’d go. What about 40 for a middle ground?
Yeah I cam get behind 50 now that I really think about it. Bears are several times stronger than humans and the Bear Bandit is considerably bigger than a real Bear. I like the 25 number for him, so Goku's got to be at least 40 to oneshot but 50 is a cooler number.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
50 is good, not sure if you can go much lower.

Goku being 10x stronger than the average human sounds about right. He can throw cars.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You can just go with 10. We don't know what specifica of strength a scouter reads someone at... It may not scale similarly to fiber strength or a punch measuring machine for all we know.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
You can just go with 10. We don't know what specifica of strength a scouter reads someone at... It may not scale similarly to fiber strength or a punch measuring machine for all we know.

Where is Bear Bandit if Goku is 10?

Warmmedown

Elite
Where did it say Goku's is 10? I can't remember. Was it the guidebooks? But the guidebooks say Oolong and Puar are 10 too. Goku's physically stronger and was capable of using ki much more than Oolong/Puar.