If it is true that Gohan is so weak in FNF, how do you explain this?

SIAD

Elite
If it is true that Gohan is as weak in FNF as many of you say, how do you explain that Gotenks SSJ could not kill Tagoma with a single blow? Also Ginyu Tagoma seems to be much stronger even.

Also in the Exhibition Tournament, Base Gohan seems to be in the same league as Mr. Boo.

What do you think?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Gotenks is a gag. He wasn't meant to kill Tagoma, the point is to get a laugh from Tagoma being hit in the balls. Gotenks wasted most of his time before appearing and defused after the blow. Autistic humorlessness clouds one's judgement here.

Gohan recovered most of his strength by the time of the Zen exhibition match, that's all.

SIAD

Elite
Gotenks is a gag. He wasn't meant to kill Tagoma, the point is to get a laugh from Tagoma being hit in the balls. Gotenks wasted most of his time before appearing and defused after the blow. Autistic humorlessness clouds one's judgement here.

Gohan recovered most of his strength by the time of the Zen exhibition match, that's all.
And what do you think of Future Trunks being amazed to see Piccolo leave the Rosat and comment that Piccolo increased his power in an incredible way? What do you think about Future Trunks being shocked to learn that Piccolo wouldn't stand a chance against Perfect Cell?

SIAD

Elite
I was thinking of having Piccolo (CG) under Android #16, but I saw the following problem:

At the time SPC and Gohan SSJ2 cast their Kamehamehas, Piccolo appeared to be more powerful than Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho. If you think the Shin Kikoho doesn't hurt, at least we know that it does push and therefore it would be pushing more than Piccolo's attack.

In FNF Tenshinhan could push Shisami with the Shin Kikoho.

I think it is a good option to reduce the SSJ multipliers for Adult Saiyans in Arc Boo, in order to explain Base Saiyan > Piccolo, being able to have semi-relevance in the CG.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
And what do you think of Future Trunks being amazed to see Piccolo leave the Rosat and comment that Piccolo increased his power in an incredible way? What do you think about Future Trunks being shocked to learn that Piccolo wouldn't stand a chance against Perfect Cell?
By one interpretation you could just say base Saiyans just became that much stronger.

Or you could say that Trunks' reaction isn't that meaningful since he never actually puts a quantifiable value on Piccolo's growth, just a generalized statement.

SIAD

Elite
By one interpretation you could just say base Saiyans just became that much stronger.

Or you could say that Trunks' reaction isn't that meaningful since he never actually puts a quantifiable value on Piccolo's growth, just a generalized statement.
From the way Future Trunks reacted, it makes me think that Piccolo had a bigger power boost than Future Trunks in the Rosat.

I think it's a very good solution to have Adult Saiyans in Arc Boo with a small SSJ multiplier. In addition to having: Base Adult Saiyans > Piccolo > Future Trunks ASSJ, we can also make sense of things like:

1.-) Base Gohan not being much inferior to Goten SSJ.

2.-) Base Gohan (M10) stronger than the SSJ Children.

3.-) Goku Base not being astronomically inferior to Majin Vegeta SSJ.

4.-) Base Gohan (Post Espada Z) being perhaps > Gohan SSJ (Pre Espada Z).

In BoG Goku and Vegeta are tremendously stronger than in Arc Boo, I would say that the SSJ multiplier was once again 50x and of course they also became stronger in all their forms.