In real life, how much time would Roshi spend in jail if he were convicted for all the inappropriate things he's done?

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
@The_Authority
You missed the part where Goku was trying
to recruit Tien for the TOP in DBS then.

Roshi was creeping more than usual on a girl named Yurin and it even made me uncomfortable.
Oh and the total burial of Tiens character
was a downer..
Ah, yes... Urine lol I have to admit that I totally blocked this from my memory. I watched Super very casually and must have been doing something else when these scenes came on. I just know that Roshi was working on overcoming this "weakness" of his--must have been after this whole thing.

These gags must have been funny at some point because I feel like I've seen this a lot in anime. Particularly, I know that Tenshi's grandpa (or whoever) was a perv in the first Tenshi series (there was an episode where they were in hot springs or something). And definitely in Street Fighter Alpha Generations, a female character's own grandfather tries to watch her with Sakura in a bath. So, I think that this was a "funny" trend at some point. Never did much for me. And honestly, it sucks that Muten Roshi--who is supposed to be an integral part of Goku's life--has this legacy.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ah, yes... Urine lol I have to admit that I totally blocked this from my memory. I watched Super very casually and must have been doing something else when these scenes came on. I just know that Roshi was working on overcoming this "weakness" of his--must have been after this whole thing.

These gags must have been funny at some point because I feel like I've seen this a lot in anime. Particularly, I know that Tenshi's grandpa (or whoever) was a perv in the first Tenshi series (there was an episode where they were in hot springs or something). And definitely in Street Fighter Alpha Generations, a female character's own grandfather tries to watch her with Sakura in a bath. So, I think that this was a "funny" trend at some point. Never did much for me. And honestly, it sucks that Muten Roshi--who is supposed to be an integral part of Goku's life--has this legacy.
I wish I could block shit from my memory like you. Unfortunately my memory outside of old school shit in classes I completed years ago is practically photographic

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Master Roshi is the Republican representative for Wyoming-06 "Turtle Island". (Population 6) Do you really think most his lobbyist buddies and colleagues rely do time for doing all the same things he's doing?

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
It doesn't matter. His intention was still to grope a teenage girl.
Yes, his intention was bad, but for the purposes of "how much time" he'd get, he did not, in fact, touch an underaged human. Much like if I wanted to steal a balloon, but it happens to be free balloon day, I did not, in fact, steal a balloon.