Is Farmer the only non-villain who got left unrevived?

Warmmedown

Elite
I don't think they even knew Raditz had successfully killed anyone on Earth (four person team of farmer, Goku, Piccolo and Gohan is still undefeated - don't sleep on the farmer!).

Oh snap, there was no wish to revive those killed by Nappa? Tf. Oh yeh Nappa saw them open their parachute, never mind.

PlumTrunks

Non-Villain? Who knows what would've become of him if Raditz hadn't stopped him right then and there... : P

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I think he was revived when Kami made a wish to Shenron to revived all the ones what where killed by the Freeza force and that includes the ones that Vegeta/Nappa/Raditz killed on Earth.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
The truck driver Vegeta killed when he was fighting Eighteen wasn't revived. Nor was that Namek village he wiped out.

I don't think they revived that city Freeza blew up in RoF, either.

I think he was revived when Kami made a wish to Shenron to revived all the ones what where killed by the Freeza force and that includes the ones that Vegeta/Nappa/Raditz killed on Earth.

Nappa would have been revived in that case seeing as he was killed by Vegeta.

Yamcha, Chiaotz and Tenshinhan weren't revived by that wish, either.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Non-Villain? Who knows what would've become of him if Raditz hadn't stopped him right then and there... : P
The island's worth of people that Gero and 19 killed also weren't revived, since the wish at the end of the Cell saga only specified those killed by Cell.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The truck driver Vegeta killed when he was fighting Eighteen wasn't revived. Nor was that Namek village he wiped out.

I don't think they revived that city Freeza blew up in RoF, either.

Nappa would have been revived in that case seeing as he was killed by Vegeta.

Yamcha, Chiaotz and Tenshinhan weren't revived by that wish, either.
I mispoke. I think only the one that Raditz killed (the farmer guy) was brought back by Shenron since he was still part of Freeza army then. Vegeta and Nappa only rebeled later once they found out the DBs so all their killings from then doesn't count since they're not longer part of Freeza's army.

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
I mispoke. I think only the one that Raditz killed (the farmer guy) was brought back by Shenron since he was still part of Freeza army then. Vegeta and Nappa only rebeled later once they found out the DBs so all their killings from then doesn't count since they're not longer part of Freeza's army.

The farmer was killed just a little more than a year before that wish is made, which prevents him from being revived. Unless I'm mistaken on my timeline.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The farmer was killed just a little more than a year before that wish is made, which prevents him from being revived. Unless I'm mistaken on my timeline.
Yes you're right. But I think he made his final appearance on Boo arc during the Spirit Bomb scene. Filler of course so who knows.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
He's not dead in the anime since Raditz only destroyed his shotgun with the bullet and he was knocked unconscious when his head hit the front of his truck from the impact.

The bullet actually pierces him in the manga thus bleeding to death.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
He's not dead in the anime since Raditz only destroyed his shotgun with the bullet and he was knocked unconscious when his head hit the front of his truck from the impact.

The bullet actually pierces him in the manga thus bleeding to death.

Never noticed the anime changed it. In that case yeah, he's dead.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Didn’t the Farmer survive in the Anime? We see Raditz lifting up his truck implying he left it there when he ran off or something.