Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Magazine

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
Jump: Kinnikuman, Dr Slump, Fist of the North Star, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Yugioh, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, etc.

Magazine: Devilman, Hajime no Ippo, Rave Master, School Rumble, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, Blue Lock, etc

Sunday: Detective Conan, Inuyasha, Zatch Bell, Duel Masters, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, etc

Are titles one might recognize from these magazines. So Jump definitely has the most well known series. Quality wise they're all shit so idc lol

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sunday is the worst of the three. Jump has in its heyday shit like Part 1 OP, the Yorkshin/CA arcs of HxH, early DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin and early HnK. I still prefer magazine though because it allows for more lurid and objectionable material and the themes it touches are slightly more mature.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
To answer my own thread, I like Jump the best. When it comes to Magazine VS Sunday, it’s up in the air. Sunday has more classic series in the 90s and early 2000s, but Magazine has more modern series in the late 2000s and 2010s. I’m more familiar with Magazine’s series than Sunday’s, so I have to choose it.

Last edited: