Kaido vs Shanks

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Tough call. Law called Kaido the strongest beast in the world, or something like that. However Shanks fought Kaido and returned to Marineford completely unharmed... so I'm really not sure.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Law did say "beast." Still, I'm inclined to believe Kaido > Shanks and that Shanks found some other way to do it. Talked him out of it, or his crew > Kaido's crew (no one wanted to fuck with his crew of like 10 at Marineford). At the same time, though, Shanks apparently fought on par with Whitebeard so I dunno.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
Kaido most likely. Whatever way Shanks stopped Kaido from coming to the war most likely wasn't straight up brute strength.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Kaido takes this. He is on par with Old WB. The narrator even stated he is the worlds strongest creature that talks, flies, and swims. Also its possible he had this title potentially when Old WB was alive meaning there is a possibility he is above Old WB

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Well, he was said to be the strongest creature alive. Doesn't that mean everything that lives on planet?

Lmev3hC.jpg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I didn't understand that part, by the way. Is he saying that Whitebeard sent him flying and that he only landed now?

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Yeah, he is a suicidal character who got beaten 7 times but still didnt end up dead. He can't die whatever he tries to do.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Whitebeard was the strongest man in the world. Kaido is probably the strongest creature.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
Zoro said:
I didn't understand that part, by the way. Is he saying that Whitebeard sent him flying and that he only landed now?
No he's saying WB died a smart way and he's assuming if he copies him he'll also die too.
Green Wrath said:
Whitebeard was the strongest man in the world. Kaido is probably the strongest creature.
WB was stronger than Kaido before he died. That's why Kaido wanted to fight him.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Itachi said:
WB was stronger than Kaido before he died. That's why Kaido wanted to fight him.
Well you cant say for sure that WB is stronger. There is a possibility he has the title WSC at the time WB was alive making him stronger

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
I'm like 99% sure WB was stronger, don't have energy to look up lines to debate it though. I'm sure it'll be cleared up soon enough.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I mean the government kept on going on about how WB had the power to destroy the world and shit and how they had to get rid of him as such. You'd think he was the strongest based on everything that went on/was said during that arc.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Epicnessbeyond said:
Itachi said:
Well you cant say for sure that WB is stronger. There is a possibility he has the title WSC at the time WB was alive making him stronger
Old WB was WSM till he died.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You can make estimations based on people's reactions to him.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Well Big Mam can still be stronger than even Old WB being World Strongest Woman though its very very very unlikely

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
She's basically a damn man. There's no way she would be left out of that statement.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Zoro said:
She's basically a damn man. There's no way she would be left out of that statement.
She probably normal. She is like the snicker commercial. When she gets hungry she becomes giant and ugly. She is a success version ofnthe kids in Punk hazard. That is at least my theory though

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's far too early to make speculations on this, especially after the most recent chapter. Kaidou's narration implies he's stronger than Shanks, though for some reason, he seems to have lost to him prior to Marineford. Until we get more info on this enigma, it's too tough to call.