Keedounan's Q&A

Keedounan

Elite
Why this topic?

I didn't shared much my thoughts on DB outside of debates. And even then, that wasn't much. So, what about a Q&A to share my thoughts about it ? You can ask me any question, as long as it's DB-related. Even the dumbest ones. Even the most controversial ones. As much as you want.

Keep in mind that even if I answer late, I'll always answer, and to everyone.

Prepare your questions !

tumblr_n2pi2ph1ww1s5f9ado1_500.gif

EDIT: Screw "DB-related questions", ask anything you want (except personal stuff, ofc) !!!

Keedounan

Elite
Supreme said:
Do you like GT?

As far as I can remember, no. Then again, I didn't watched it since a long time. If I rewatch it, I might actually like it, perhaps more than Super at least.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
17e942504e0057f41dacb57fd3e419f1fea580c2_hq.gif

Can Babidi beat my Dark Magician in a duel of magic?

Lol

Keedounan

Elite
Future Warrior said:
When did you start debating and what got you into it?

I've probably started debating 5 years ago, but it was in French forums at first. As for what got me into it, I wanted to share my opinion with others people about Dragon Ball, one of my favorite manga. In short, you could say that I'm passionate about it.

Squall Strife said:
17e942504e0057f41dacb57fd3e419f1fea580c2_hq.gif

Can Babidi beat my Dark Magician in a duel of magic?

Lol

I think Babidi definitely can.
* Babidi has telekinetic abilities enabling him to make his opponent's head explose.
* He can teleport himself or others across interstellar distances.
* He can create forcefields capable of holding off Piccolo and resisting a ki blast's shockwaves emitted from Boo.

The only thing that Dark Magician has over him is his physical condition, and even then, Babidi's reflexes are fast enough to react to the likes of Piccolo and Majin Boo, who are vastly more powerful than any monster in Yu-Gi-Oh. Really, I can't see how Dark Magician could win.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Which Dragon Ball character is your favourite, and why?

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
Which Dragon Ball character is your favourite, and why?

Vegeta, thanks to his excellent character development. In Saiyan arc, he was an arrogant jerkass who cared about no one but himself, to the point of taking the risk to doom the Earth simply for a good fight. By the end of the manga, although he's still a bit of a jerk, but has become an honorable who is willing to put his pride aside for the greater good. It's made even more awesome by how he has come to evolve like this.

He was the prince of a race that values physical strength above all else, so he was raised to be the best. So of course, when Goku, the lowest among the lowest, manage to best him in a fair fight, he absolutely loses it. A turning point of Vegeta's character was Trunks' death, since beforehand he cared about neither him or Bulma, or at least, he didn't realized it. As such, Vegeta did his best to be a good husband and a good father. Unfortunately, he was overshadowed by his inferiority complex, that he developped, when Goku shows him that he was still more powerful than him even after all of his best efforts. When he finally accepted that he could never be better than Goku, he recovered from it and has become a happier person.

His extensive character development is highlighted in several ways:

* Teaching Kyabe to become SSJ, then showing him how powerful he can become by turning into SSJB, and telling him to surpass him. We're talking about Vegeta here !

* Frieza is basically what Vegeta would be if he was still ruled by his pride and never got over his grudge towards Goku. Frieza tried to take revenge on Goku, twice, and paid the ultimate price for it both times.

* The Future Trunks arc, with his relationship with Trunks. All of it.

* And of course, the Garlic Gun, only used twice. The first time, he tried to destroy the Earth. The second time, he tried to protect it, alongside his son.

Of course, Vegeta's character development is also excellent because it's gradual, since it lasts the entire manga. His character is so well-written that it's difficult to believe that he was supposed to die in the Saiyan arc and that Toriyama doesn't like him.

Vegeta is one of the best things that ever happened in Dragon Ball.

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
What does "keedounan" signify/represent?

I don't remember why I picked that. I guess it's just a random username that I've kept for a long time (and still keeping). But I'd probably change it for my current one. You could still refer me as such if you want, though.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
What's your real name? If you don't want to share it, that's fine.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Which Dragon Ball movie is your favourite, and why?

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
Which Dragon Ball movie is your favourite, and why?

I'm not exactly a fan of Dragon Ball's movies in general, but I would probably say Fusion Reborn. Why? The movie has something that the others don't: Super freaking Gogeta !

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Which DB what-if battle would you want to see the most?

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
Which DB what-if battle would you want to see the most?

I wonder. Perhaps Gohan Black VS Golden Cell. I guess it would be fun. :ladd

Pocket-God said:
How strong would you say Salza is?

Considering he didn't fared too bad (though he was clearly dominated) by Piccolo (M5) think he could at least hold his own against 2nd form Frieza.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Here's a versus match I would like your thoughts on, Venato. 23rd Kuririn vs Piccolo Daimao, who wins?

Keedounan

Elite
Animelover5487 said:
Here's a versus match I would like your thoughts on, Venato. 23rd Kuririn vs Piccolo Daimao, who wins?

hummm...i'd say that Kuririn would win.

@Mishimi I prefer Oolong