King Vegeta vs Kid Vegeta (When Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta)?

SIAD

Elite
Who is more powerful and who would win?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Vegeta seems to consider being a "brat" as younger than 16-17 where Saiyan puberty typically begins, so Vegeta could have been as old as 15 when he surpassed King Vegeta. I give it to the King here

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I want to see the Daizenshuu comment about the King Vegeta > Kid Vegeta thing.
king_vegeta.jpg

Vegeta, King
"Though he was the strongest Saiyan at the time, Freeza easily killed him without transforming." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary

SIAD

Elite
I have:

Bardock = 10,000
Vegeta = 11,250
King Vegeta = 12,000

Hector

High Class Warrior
Kid Vegeta is slightly stronger, King Vegeta wins with his superior experience.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Probably the same. He should be weaker than King Vegeta if Freeza hadn't destroyed Planet Vegeta yet.

SIAD

Elite
Probably the same. He should be weaker than King Vegeta if Freeza hadn't destroyed Planet Vegeta yet.
So:

King Vegeta = 12,000
Kid Vegeta (Bardock Special / Vs Beerus) = 11,250
Bardock = 10,000?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Bardock being 10,000 was given in the special, right? But the comparison of him and King Vegeta wasn't made in the original Japanese special, right? I remember that when I watched it with Brazilian dubs (which are a lot more faithful than Funimation's, a lot more), one of the workers, doctors from the tub recovery, said he was getting close to King Vegeta, though I was later pointed out it wasn't said as such in the original, there wasn't such line.

However, King Vegeta > Bardock should still stand, right? One would believe if he surpassed or equaled the king, someone would say it.

So a 12,000 battle power seems appropriate for the King, right? With Vegeta surpassing him not being implied in the special and as Kenshi said, could be later on, like when Vegeta was 14, 15 years old.

Though would Bardock be stronger than kid Vegeta or would that be pushing it, i.e, the same would be stated? If it didn't warrant a statement, then who knows, kid Vegeta could be like 8,000?

Kid Vegeta 8,000
Bardock 10,000
King Vegeta 12,000

Vegeta as a brat (~14 years old) 12,750

Though if Bardock weren't given a power level, I wouldn't have king Vegeta this strong personally. Going solely with the manga, I'd imagine he'd be stronger than Nappa (and thus, 8,000 Goku) but that's it.

King Vegeta : 10,000
Kid Vegeta : 7,500
Vegeta (as a brat) : 10,600
Vegeta : 18,000

It gives more spacing for gains.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Bardock being 10,000 was given in the special, right? But the comparison of him and King Vegeta wasn't made in the original Japanese special, right? I remember that when I watched it with Brazilian dubs (which are a lot more faithful than Funimation's, a lot more), one of the workers, doctors from the tub recovery, said he was getting close to King Vegeta, though I was later pointed out it wasn't said as such in the original, there wasn't such line.

However, King Vegeta > Bardock should still stand, right? One would believe if he surpassed or equaled the king, someone would say it.

So a 12,000 battle power seems appropriate for the King, right? With Vegeta surpassing him not being implied in the special and as Kenshi said, could be later on, like when Vegeta was 14, 15 years old.

Though would Bardock be stronger than kid Vegeta or would that be pushing it, i.e, the same would be stated? If it didn't warrant a statement, then who knows, kid Vegeta could be like 8,000?

Kid Vegeta 8,000
Bardock 10,000
King Vegeta 12,000

Vegeta as a brat (~14 years old) 12,750

Though if Bardock weren't given a power level, I wouldn't have king Vegeta this strong personally. Going solely with the manga, I'd imagine he'd be stronger than Nappa (and thus, 8,000 Goku) but that's it.

King Vegeta : 10,000
Kid Vegeta : 7,500
Vegeta (as a brat) : 10,600
Vegeta : 18,000

It gives more spacing for gains.

Exactly, the Bardock number forces us to up king Vegeta.

12k for King Vegeta is perfect.