Kizaru vs The Supernovas

Pocket-God

Elite
Time for a rematch.

Kizaru vs All 11 Supernovas.

Currents versions of everyone. If any of the Supernovas haven't done anything just assume they made gainz somewhat similar to Law.

Kizaru will be taking this battle just a bit seriously.

Battle takes place where the Straw Hats fought the yuge army of Fishmen in the fishmeng arc.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think Lizard still destroys them all. While the likes of Luffy, Law, and Kid might be able to stall him somewhat, I can’t seeing any of the weaker Supernova being able to damage him whatsoever. We know the Admirals are a step below the Yonko, but G4 Luffy’s failed performances against Big Mom and Kaido should show us where he stands in comparison to that tier.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd say their combined power is enough to take him down. Current G4 Luffy ought to be near Marco's level now based on his fight with Katakuri and Marco could put up a decent fight against Kizaru. Add in two people who can injure/defeat Sweet Commanders (Kid and Urogue) as well as the hax Law has if waiting for the right opportunity with Room or Gamma Knife and Kizaru may not be able to handle such a team all at once unless he can find the right opportunity to pick off all the supporters before dealing with Luffy.

Pocket-God

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I'd say their combined power is enough to take him down. Current G4 Luffy ought to be near Marco's level now based on his fight with Katakuri and Marco could put up a decent fight against Kizaru. Add in two people who can injure/defeat Sweet Commanders (Kid and Urogue) as well as the hax Law has if waiting for the right opportunity with Room or Gamma Knife and Kizaru may not be able to handle such a team all at once unless he can find the right opportunity to pick off all the supporters before dealing with Luffy.

If he was completely serious/blood lusted do you think Kizaru would be able to just blitz and oneshot all of them?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
He could (minus Luffy) if he manages to find the opening he needs and makes sure to target Law first, since Gamma Knife will prove difficult. Gear 4th Luffy could prove some challenge to him when considering how a Yonko 2nd in command like Marco could put up a good fight against Kizaru, but Kizaru would win as long as he gets rid of the support group first.