LSSJ Kale vs #17

SIAD

Elite
Kale LSSJ had 3 power increases. I would say #17 is a little stronger than Kale LSSJ (1st Power Up).

I think #17 would be surpassed by the 2nd Power Up and greatly surpassed by his Peak.

However #17 might hold out for a while, while Kale LSSJ (Peak) becomes unstable.

If #17 manages to resist Kale LSSJ (Peak)'s blows when he is stable, #17 could win.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I think FP Blue Goku and Golden Freeza would be a little bit stronger than Kale. She's a threat to them but not stronger, Kefla is definitely stronger though.
At her peak, I think Kale was stronger. Her prime seemed to elicit an alarming response from Goku and Freeza.

Hitrule

At her peak, I think Kale was stronger. Her prime seemed to elicit an alarming response from Goku and Freeza.
Yeah because they were alarmed of what if she keeps getting stronger at that constant rate, but she hit her peak which was right below them:

Hitrule

Imo:

Blue Goku/Vegeta/Freeza/Toppo >= LSSJ Kale (Post Power Ups) > Hit > 17
Based on how the ToP went, they were all equals, equals being: SSJ Kefla = Ultimate Gohan > Blue Goku = Blue Vegeta = Toppo = Hit = Golden Freeza = 17 > Berserk Kale

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Based on how the ToP went, they were all equals, equals being: SSJ Kefla = Ultimate Gohan > Blue Goku = Blue Vegeta = Toppo = Hit = Golden Freeza = 17 > Berserk Kale
My main issue with 17 being Blue Tier is that he was struggling with Dyspo, who in the manga has no Blue level feats.

SIAD

Elite
My main issue with 17 being Blue Tier is that he was struggling with Dyspo, who in the manga has no Blue level feats.
I think maybe Android #17 wasn't fighting with his 100%.

We also have Dyspo surviving a hit from Vegeta PSSJB.

I think Dyspo is 100% close to the SSJG.

Hitrule

Can just chalk it up to 17 being suppressed at the time, his full power being when he took an attack that was intended for Golden Freeza, same premise as when he took an attack that was intended for SSBE Vegeta in the Anime, and consistently showed feats being as powerful.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think 17 is a bit weaker than SSJB since Goku says he's "almost as strong" as himself. Vegeta also swats Dyspo away like nothing but 17 spends a while fighting him.

17 saving Freeza seems like a callback to when Freeza beat Bergamo. Freeza explains that jumping near the edge leaves you vulnerable, and that's exactly what Freeza did vs Jiren. So 17 only blocked an attack meant for an off guard Freeza, because Jiren always uses minimal effort.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Yeah because they were alarmed of what if she keeps getting stronger at that constant rate, but she hit her peak which was right below them:
What makes you think they were alarmed at her continuing to power-up rather than simply her power itself?

Hitrule

What makes you think they were alarmed at her continuing to power-up rather than simply her power itself?
Simply because of what Goku was saying about her getting stronger and stronger at an alarming fast rate, gotta reread the chapter. It wasn't until Vados' eventual correct prediction that Kale will hit a breaking point and drain herself out which ended up happening. No evidence let alone proof she surpassed PSSB Goku or Golden Freeza as even Freeza himself said if he takes her serious he wouldn't have any problem defeating her after Goku tried budging in.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Simply because of what Goku was saying about her getting stronger and stronger at an alarming fast rate, gotta reread the chapter. It wasn't until Vados' eventual correct prediction that Kale will hit a breaking point and drain herself out which ended up happening. No evidence let alone proof she surpassed PSSB Goku or Golden Freeza as even Freeza himself said if he takes her serious he wouldn't have any problem defeating her after Goku tried budging in.
That was said before she powered up again, though.