Mengs

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We did it, we achieved 100,000 posts! I'm honestly still in shock that we have gotten here so quickly, even my most high expectations did not see this coming when I created this site. I was hoping that I would be lucky enough to get a few friends to join the site when it opened, but somehow it's turned into something so much more than that. Thanks for making this such a fun ride, and I appreciate all of you who stop by and post. Let's keep this momentum going and get to the top!

N6NEi8o.png

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I can see my name. I am famous! In all seriousness, great milestone. We couldn't have done it without you. Afterall, you are responsible for 11% of the 100k posts.
1WGW3pC.jpg

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Didn't see this thread before and I'm surprised that you used "meng" but it's Kewl nonetheless.

I'm thrilled. Shinden, Infinity, New Gen, Capsule Corp, they all tried and failed @ becoming a successful, less strict alternative to the big Z forums, but it seems that Zeta is the site that'll finally accomplish that goal.

I predict, that within five years, this forum will overtake other sites and cement its legacy as a behemoth!

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
This is pretty cool! Hopefully we can continue to attract new members and further build the community from where it presently is.