Merus in his Angel form is even stronger?

SIAD

Elite
I was thinking that both Merus, UI Goku (ToP) and Angel Moro were on the same level.

However, some time later, when UI Goku and Whis face each other, the latter tells Goku that he is at the lowest level of UI, which would mean:

Daishinkan >>>>> Whis >>>>> Angel Merus > UI Goku (Home Arc Granolah) > Merus = UI Goku (Arc Moro) = Angel Moro.

Moro was able to copy Merus' power, but the latter was not in his Angel form, it would make sense that Merus would have more power in his Angel form than in his regular form.

What do you think?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's possible. A good explanation for why MUI Galu is still below Merus

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Merus was stated to had been using angel power. Not to mention Moro copies at the exact same power so it wouldn't make sense for Moro to have a form that Merus himself didn't use.

SIAD

Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123
@Animelover5487
@Kenshi

However, when Whis fights UI Goku, some time had passed since the Moro Arc and Goku had gotten stronger.

I see 2 paths:

1.-) Angel Merus > UI Goku (Vs Whis) > UI Goku (Moro) = Merus = Ángel Moro

2.-) Merus (Angel's abilities) >= UI Goku (Vs Whis) > UI Goku (Moro) = Merus = Ángel Moro

In scenario 2, UI Goku would be stronger than Merus, but Merus, having much better mastery of UI, could beat UI Goku.

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It is so weird how weak Merus is for an angel

Angel in training.

He was stronger than GoDs before Beerus started using Ultra Ego. No idea how that even works though. Could Beerus just power up and surpass Whis?
@GreatSaiyaman123
@Animelover5487
@Kenshi

However, when Whis fights UI Goku, some time had passed since the Moro Arc and Goku had gotten stronger.

I see 2 paths:

1.-) Angel Merus > UI Goku (Vs Whis) > UI Goku (Moro) = Merus = Ángel Moro

2.-) Merus (Angel's abilities) >= UI Goku (Vs Whis) > UI Goku (Moro) = Merus = Ángel Moro

In scenario 2, UI Goku would be stronger than Merus, but Merus, having much better mastery of UI, could beat UI Goku.

What do you think?

I think scenario 2 sounds more likely if you insist on Merus being better than Goku somehow, but I still think Goku = Merus. Moro had access to all of Merus’ abilities, their short fight is what Goku vs Merus would’ve looked like.

SIAD

Elite
Angel in training.

He was stronger than GoDs before Beerus started using Ultra Ego. No idea how that even works though. Could Beerus just power up and surpass Whis?

I think scenario 2 sounds more likely if you insist on Merus being better than Goku somehow, but I still think Goku = Merus. Moro had access to all of Merus’ abilities, their short fight is what Goku vs Merus would’ve looked like.
Because that fight between UI Goku vs Whis was some time after the Moro Arc, it means that UI Goku is stronger than Merus, but Merus has an advantage in abilities.

Furthermore, UI Goku loses effectiveness after a while, as demonstrated against Granolah.

I think that in a hypothetical fight, UI Goku would take the advantage against Merus, but as the fight progressed, UI Goku would start to weaken. I think it would be a tie.