Movie Villains That Should Return?

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Do you have any preference for any movie villains that should return to the franchise in new content?

I think there's some potential for Janemba.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I was going to say maybe Android #13, but I think that ship has sailed, especially with Super-Hero.

Maybe Cooler (but re-write the character AT style so that the only thing remains is the concept of a sibling Freeza had) or maybe Tullece.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I was going to say maybe Android #13, but I think that ship has sailed, especially with Super-Hero.

Maybe Cooler (but re-write the character AT style so that the only thing remains is the concept of a sibling Freeza had) or maybe Tullece.
I would give Cooler a different buff, unique motivation and have him actually kill Freeza. I think that would be kewl.

Warmmedown

Elite
Googled Android 15 and got dbz photos.
Googled Android 14 and got smartphone news.
Googled Android 13 and got smartphone-related results.
Googled Android 8 and got mostly smartphone-related results, but one DB result.

2023-2024 might be Android 15's last year as a celebrity. In a few years they'll be coming for Android 18.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Googled Android 15 and got dbz photos.
Googled Android 14 and got smartphone news.
Googled Android 13 and got smartphone-related results.
Googled Android 8 and got mostly smartphone-related results, but one DB result.

2023-2024 might be Android 15's last year as a celebrity. In a few years they'll be coming for Android 18.
I was reading recently that Funimation apparently debated naming Beerus "Beers" but Chris Sabat fought against that for search reasons.