Mystic Watches One Piece

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Episode 1: 5/10

I've seen this like ten years ago. 144p on 3DS YouTube. Comparatively this is much nicer, and I went for sub instead of dub. I found it to be pretty boring, and without an interesting hook for me. I will watch to episode 10 at a minimum, but I would not continue otherwise.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Episode 1: 5/10

I've seen this like ten years ago. 144p on 3DS YouTube. Comparatively this is much nicer, and I went for sub instead of dub. I found it to be pretty boring, and without an interesting hook for me. I will watch to episode 10 at a minimum, but I would not continue otherwise.
Amazing you went for the original. I’d suggest perhaps you watch Episode of Nami first. It spoilers what comes later, since it’s an adaption of a later arc but that’s where most people I see here at-least say One-Piece gets good. So you can see why you should keep-up if you watch that…& then go back to watching the regular series.

Last edited:

Warmmedown

Elite
I thought it was as good as Z by like ep 20. Better by ep 40. Then it's good until past ep 500. Even the filler is quite goid except for their endimgs (except the one husdt sfter Skypeia, tht doesnt have a vad ior sdilly ending).