Nail vs Recoome

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
One of my favorite battles to never happen. Who would have one?

Personally I think Recoome would pull this one out. Nail can take a beating, but I have Recoome with a slightly higher battle power, enough to win.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:
One of my favorite battles to never happen. Who would have one?

Personally I think Recoome would pull this one out. Nail can take a beating, but I have Recoome with a slightly higher battle power, enough to win.
I think the namekian would take this. Recoome is too dumb to win this alone

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Racoome has insane durability. They're both equal but Nail can probably generate an attack to destroy Racoome.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I'm going to give this Reacoome. I have him a bit stronger than Nail, he has some insane durability but than again so does Nail given he never lost consciousness after the beating Frieza gave him and Frieza wasn't even at his max in his first form. I also want to give it to Reacoome because we never saw Nail do anything ki related beside regeneration and in video games and the latter can't be used for anything.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've actually got Nail 2,000 points above Recoome. Given that Nail is a highly skilled warrior, I think he'd be able to pull out a victory with a minor advantage like that. While Recoome may be more durable than his fellow Ginyu Force members, we also have to consider that he was fighting someone who was =< 75% of his own power, meaning his feats are not extremely impressive.

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
This is a close battle. I'll give it Nail as he is the more intelligent in battle and has regeneration on his side.